The No. 3 seed Iowa Hawkeyes (20-7) are 4-point favorites in the Big Ten Tournament quarterfinals against the No. 6 seed Wisconsin Badgers (17-11) on Friday at Lucas Oil Stadium. The game tips off at 9:00 PM ET and airs on BTN, with the winner moving one step closer to securing a guaranteed spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of March 12, 2021, 1:10 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
Examining the Over/Under
- The Hawkeyes have an average implied point total of 82.6 this season, which is 9.6 points higher than their implied total in Friday’s game (73).
- Iowa has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (73) 23 times this season.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Badgers (69.3) is 0.3 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (69).
- Wisconsin has scored more than 69 points 15 times this season.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
Iowa and Wisconsin Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 4+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- The Hawkeyes are shooting 47.3% from the field this season, five percentage points higher than the 42.3% the Badgers allow to opponents.
- In games when Iowa shoots higher than 42.3% from the field, it is 13-7 against the spread and 20-3 overall.
- Wisconsin’s record is 10-6 against the spread and 14-3 overall when its opponents make more than 47.3% of their shots from the field.
- The Badgers’ 42% shooting percentage from the field this season is 0.7 percentage points higher than the Hawkeyes have given up to their opponents (41.3%).
- This season, Wisconsin has an 11-4 record overall and an 8-7 record against the spread in games the team collectively shoots better than 41.3% from the field.
- This season, Iowa has a 10-1 straight up record and a 6-4 record against the spread when it allows opponents to shoot higher than 42% from the field.
- The Hawkeyes are making 39.5% of their three-point shots this season, 5.7% higher than the 33.8% the Badgers allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Iowa is 17-3 overall and 12-5 against the spread when it shoots better than 33.8% from distance.
- Wisconsin is 11-10 against the spread while putting together a 15-7 straight-up record when its opponents shoot over 39.5% from downtown.
- The Badgers’ three-point shooting percentage this season (35.8%) is just 0.9 percentage points higher than opponents of the Hawkeyes are averaging (34.9%).
- Wisconsin has a 9-5 ATS record and is 11-3 straight-up when the team makes more than 34.9% of its three-point attempts.
- Iowa is 9-3 ATS and 13-1 overall in games it shoots over 35.8% from deep.
- The Hawkeyes’ 10.1 made three-pointers per game this season is 1.5 more made shots on average than the 8.6 per game the Badgers give up.
- The Hawkeyes are 9-3 against the spread and 12-2 overall when they make more threes than their opponents, while the Badgers are 1-3 ATS and 1-3 straight up in games when they are out-shot from the three-point line.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from