The No. 2 seed Creighton Bluejays (19-7) are 1-point favorites in the Big East Tournament semifinals against the No. 3 seed UConn Huskies (15-6) on Friday at Madison Square Garden. The game tips off at 9:00 PM ET and airs on FS1, with both teams hoping to move one step closer to an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of March 12, 2021, 1:10 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
Examining the Over/Under
- The Bluejays’ average implied point total this season is 5.3 more points than their implied total in Friday’s game (78.3 implied points on average compared to 73 implied points in this game).
- Creighton is aiming to outscore its implied point total for this matchup (73) for the 15th time this season.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Huskies (72.7) is 1.7 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (71).
- UConn has scored more than 71 points 10 times this season.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
Creighton and UConn Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 1+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- The Bluejays are shooting 48.7% from the field this season, 7.5 percentage points higher than the 41.2% the Huskies allow to opponents.
- In games when Creighton shoots better than 41.2% from the field, it is 10-10 against the spread and 17-6 overall.
- UConn’s record is 12-3 against the spread and 14-3 overall when it allows its opponents to make more than 48.7% of their shots from the field.
- The Huskies have shot at a 44.4% clip from the field this season, 3.8 percentage points above the 40.6% shooting opponents of the Bluejays have averaged.
- UConn is 11-1 against the spread and 13-1 overall when it shoots higher than 40.6% from the field.
- Creighton is 8-7 against the spread and 15-2 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot above 44.4% from the field.
- The Bluejays are knocking down 37.3% of their three-point shots this season, 5.6% higher than the 31.7% the Huskies allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Creighton is 13-4 overall and 9-5 against the spread when it shoots better than 31.7% from distance.
- UConn is 12-3 against the spread and 13-4 overall when its opponents shoot higher than 37.3% from deep.
- The Huskies shoot 33.9% from three-point distance this season. That’s only 1.9 percentage points higher than the Bluejays have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (32%).
- UConn is 10-1 overall and 8-1 against the spread when it shoots better than 32% as a team from three-point distance.
- Creighton has a 6-9 ATS record and a 14-3 straight-up record this season when it makes more than 33.9% of its three-point shots.
- The Bluejays’ 9.9 made three-pointers per game this season is three more made shots on average than the 6.9 per game the Huskies give up.
- When Creighton makes more threes than its opponents, it is 8-5 against the spread and 13-3 overall. When UConn is out-shot from deep by its opponents, it is 1-1 ATS and 2-2 straight up.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from