The No. 3 seed LSU Tigers (16-8) are favored by one point in the SEC Tournament quarterfinals over the No. 6 seed Ole Miss Rebels (16-10). The teams will hit the court Friday at 9:00 PM ET live on SECN, with the winner moving closer to a guaranteed spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of March 12, 2021, 1:10 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
Examining the Over/Under
- The average implied total for the Tigers this season is 81.1 points, 8.1 more points than their implied total of 73 points in Friday’s game.
- LSU has scored more than its implied point total in this matchup (73) 21 times this season.
- The 72.8-point average implied total on the season for the Rebels is 1.8 more points than the team’s 71-point implied total in this matchup.
- Ole Miss has totaled more than 71 points 10 times on the season.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
LSU and Ole Miss Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 1+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- This season, the Tigers have a 46.8% shooting percentage from the field, which is 4.8% higher than the 42% of shots the Rebels’ opponents have hit.
- LSU has an 11-7 record against the spread and a 16-2 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 42% from the field.
- Ole Miss has gone 13-3 against the spread and 14-2 overall in games it allows its opponents to shoot better than 46.8% from the field.
- The Rebels are shooting 44.4% from the field, 2.5% higher than the 41.9% the Tigers’ opponents have shot this season.
- Ole Miss is 13-3 overall and 13-3 against the spread when it hits more than 41.9% of its attempts from the field.
- LSU is 10-4 against the spread and 11-3 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot higher than 44.4% from the field.
- The Tigers’ 34.3% three-point shooting percentage this season is only 1.5 percentage points lower than opponents of the Rebels have shot from deep (35.8%).
- LSU is 7-5 against the spread and 9-3 overall when it shoots better than 35.8% from downtown.
- Ole Miss has gone 11-2 overall and has a 10-3 record against the spread in games this season when its opponents shoot better than 34.3% from deep.
- The Rebels shoot 29.9% from beyond the arc this season. That’s just 0.1 percentage points lower than the Tigers have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (30%).
- Ole Miss is 9-6 overall and 9-6 against the spread when it shoots over 30% as a team from three-point range.
- LSU is 10-3 overall and 7-6 ATS in games it shoots above 29.9% from deep.
- The Tigers knock down 8 three-pointers per game this season, 2.8 more made shots on average than the 5.2 per game the Rebels give up.
- The Tigers are 6-3 against the spread and 6-3 overall when they make more threes than their opponents, while the Rebels are 8-6 ATS and 8-6 straight up in games when they are out-shot from the three-point line.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from