The No. 3 seed Memphis Tigers (15-7) are favored by 7 points in their AAC Tournament quarterfinal matchup against the No. 6 seed UCF Knights (11-11) on Friday at Dickies Arena, beginning at 10:00 PM ET on ESPNU. The winner will move one step closer to earning an automatic spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of March 12, 2021, 1:10 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
Examining the Over/Under
- The Tigers have an average implied point total of 75 this season, which is four points higher than their implied total in Friday’s game (71).
- Memphis will try to surpass its implied point total for this matchup (71) for the 13th time this season.
- The 70.4-point average implied total on the season for the Knights is 6.4 more points than the team’s 64-point implied total in this matchup.
- UCF has scored more than 64 points 13 times this season.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
Memphis and UCF Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 7+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- This season, the Tigers have a 44.2% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1% higher than the 43.2% of shots the Knights’ opponents have hit.
- Memphis has a 9-3 straight-up record and an 8-4 record against the spread in games it shoots higher than 43.2% from the field.
- UCF has gone 8-5 against the spread and 8-5 overall in games it allows its opponents to shoot higher than 44.2% from the field.
- The Knights are shooting 43.4% from the field, 4.9% higher than the 38.5% the Tigers’ opponents have shot this season.
- UCF is 10-7 overall and 12-5 against the spread when it shoots better than 38.5% from the field.
- When Memphis’ opponents shoot higher than 43.4% from the field, it is 10-5 against the spread and 13-3 overall.
- The Tigers shoot 35.4% from three-point range, 2.7% higher than the 32.7% the Knights allow to opponents.
- Memphis is 8-3 overall and 8-3 against the spread when it shoots better than 32.7% from distance.
- UCF is 6-6 overall and 7-5 against the spread when its opponents shoot better than 35.4% from deep.
- The Knights are making 36% of their shots from three-point range, which is 9.1 percentage points higher than the 26.9% the Tigers’ are averaging on the season.
- UCF is 13-6 ATS and 11-8 overall when the team hits more than 26.9% of its three-point attempts.
- Memphis has a 9-6 ATS record and a 9-6 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 36% from three-point distance.
- When UCF makes more three-pointers than its opponents, it is 8-3 against the spread and 7-4 overall. When Memphis is out-shot from deep by its opponents, it is 2-3 ATS and 5-1 straight up.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from