The No. 2 seed Eastern Washington Eagles (14-7) face off against the No. 6 seed Montana Grizzlies (14-12) as 7-point favorites in the Big Sky Tournament semifinals with a spot in the championship game on the line Friday at CenturyLink Arena, tipping off at 10:00 PM ET. Both teams will look to take one step closer to earning an automatic place in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of March 12, 2021, 1:10 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
Examining the Over/Under
- The Eagles have an average implied point total of 78.2 this season, which is 1.2 points higher than their implied total in Friday’s game (77).
- Eastern Washington has scored more than its implied point total in this matchup (77) 11 times this season.
- The Grizzlies’ average implied point total on the season (70.1 points) is 0.1 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (70 points).
- Montana has scored more than 70 points in 13 games this season.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
Eastern Washington and Montana Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 7+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- The Eagles are shooting 46.5% from the field this season, 4.3 percentage points higher than the 42.2% the Grizzlies allow to opponents.
- In games when Eastern Washington shoots better than 42.2% from the field, it is 11-4 overall and 10-5 against the spread.
- Montana is 6-8 against the spread and 12-7 overall in games it allows its opponents to shoot higher than 46.5% from the field.
- The Grizzlies have shot at a 46.2% clip from the field this season, 4.1 percentage points above the 42.1% shooting opponents of the Eagles have averaged.
- Montana is 6-7 against the spread and 10-8 overall when shooting higher than 42.1% from the field.
- This season, Eastern Washington has an 11-4 straight up record and a 10-4 record against the spread when it allows opponents to shoot over 46.2% from the field.
- The Eagles’ 35.6% three-point shooting percentage this season is 4.7 percentage points higher than opponents of the Grizzlies have shot from deep (30.9%).
- Eastern Washington is 11-2 against the spread and 9-4 overall when it shoots better than 30.9% from distance.
- Montana is 7-4 against the spread and 11-5 overall when its opponents make more than 35.6% of their shots from deep.
- The Grizzlies shoot 37% from beyond the arc this season. That’s five percentage points higher than the Eagles have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (32%).
- Montana is 5-9 ATS and 8-10 overall when hitting more than 32% of its three-point attempts.
- Eastern Washington has a 10-4 straight-up record and a 10-3 ATS record when it has shot better than 37% from three-point range.
- The Eagles’ 8.7 made three-pointers per game this season is 3.2 more made shots on average than the 5.5 per game the Grizzlies allow.
- When Eastern Washington makes more threes than its opponents, it is 8-3 against the spread and 10-2 overall. When Montana is out-shot from deep by its opponents, it is 3-9 ATS and 7-7 straight up.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from