The No. 3 seed Colorado Buffaloes (21-7) are favored by 1.5 points when they play the No. 2 seed USC Trojans (22-6) in the Pac-12 Tournament semifinals Friday at T-Mobile Arena, tipping off at 11:30 PM ET on ESPN. A guaranteed spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket is on the line as these teams look to claim the Pac-12 championship.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of March 12, 2021, 1:10 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
Examining the Over/Under
- The Buffaloes have an average implied point total of 73.4 this season, which is 5.4 points higher than their implied total in Friday’s game (68).
- Colorado has scored more than its implied point total in this matchup (68) 21 times this season.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Trojans (73.3) is 7.3 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (66).
- USC has put up more than 66 points in 21 games this season.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
Colorado and USC Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 1.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- This season, the Buffaloes have a 45.2% shooting percentage from the field, which is 6% higher than the 39.2% of shots the Trojans’ opponents have knocked down.
- Colorado has a 15-8-1 record against the spread and a 19-5 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 39.2% from the field.
- USC is 19-4 overall and 15-7 against the spread when allowing opponents to shoot better than 45.2% from the field.
- The Trojans’ 46.6% shooting percentage from the field this season is 5.3 percentage points higher than the Buffaloes have given up to their opponents (41.3%).
- This season, USC has a 14-7 record against the spread and a 19-2 record overall in games the team collectively shoots above 41.3% from the field.
- This season, Colorado has a 15-6 record against the spread and an 18-3 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot higher than 46.6% from the field.
- The Buffaloes shoot 36% from three-point range, 2.4% higher than the 33.6% the Trojans allow to opponents.
- Colorado has a 10-4-1 record against the spread and a 13-2 record overall when the team hits more than 33.6% of its three-point shots.
- USC is 11-3 against the spread and 14-0 overall when its opponents shoot higher than 36% from deep.
- The Trojans shoot 34.4% from three-point distance this season. That’s only 1.9 percentage points higher than the Buffaloes have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (32.5%).
- USC is 12-4 ATS and 14-2 overall when the team hits more than 32.5% of its three-point attempts.
- Colorado is 9-5-1 ATS and 12-3 overall in games when shooting over 34.4% from deep.
- The Buffaloes connect on 7.4 three-pointers per game this season, 1.2 more made shots on average than the 6.2 per game the Trojans give up.
- The Buffaloes are 9-6-1 against the spread and 12-4 overall when they make more threes than their opponents, while the Trojans are 5-7 ATS and 9-4 straight up in games when they are out-shot from the three-point line.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from