The No. 2 seed Utah State Aggies (19-7) are favored by 4.5 points when they meet the No. 3 seed Colorado State Rams (18-5) in the MWC Tournament semifinals. The teams will look to take another step toward an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket on Friday at Thomas & Mack Center starting at 11:59 PM ET.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of March 12, 2021, 1:10 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
Examining the Over/Under
- The Aggies’ average implied point total this season is 1.6 more points than their implied total in Friday’s game (73.6 implied points on average compared to 72 implied points in this game).
- Utah State is aiming to surpass its implied point total for this matchup (72) for the 16th time this season.
- The 76.9-point average implied total on the season for the Rams is 9.9 more points than the team’s 67-point implied total in this matchup.
- Colorado State has totaled more than 67 points 20 times on the season.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
Utah State and Colorado State Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 4.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- The Aggies are shooting 45.2% from the field this season, four percentage points higher than the 41.2% the Rams allow to opponents.
- Utah State has a 17-4 straight-up record and a 13-5 record against the spread in games it shoots higher than 41.2% from the field.
- Colorado State’s record is 12-5 against the spread and 17-2 overall when its opponents make more than 45.2% of their shots from the field.
- The Rams have shot at a 48.3% clip from the field this season, 9.2 percentage points above the 39.1% shooting opponents of the Aggies have averaged.
- This season, Colorado State has put up a 12-8 record against the spread and an 18-4 record overall in games the team shoots higher than 39.1% collectively from the field.
- This season, Utah State has a 14-6 record against the spread and a 19-3 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot higher than 48.3% from the field.
- The Aggies shoot 34.1% from three-point range, 3.9% higher than the 30.2% the Rams allow to opponents.
- Utah State is 12-3 against the spread and 16-1 overall when it shoots better than 30.2% from distance.
- Colorado State is 15-1 overall and 10-5 against the spread when its opponents shoot better than 34.1% from deep.
- The Rams are hitting 36.7% of their shots from three-point distance, which is 2.6 percentage points higher than the 34.1% the Aggies’ are averaging on the season.
- Colorado State has a 10-6 ATS record and is 15-2 straight-up when the team makes more than 34.1% of its three-point attempts.
- Utah State is 13-4 ATS and 17-2 overall in games it shoots above 36.7% from deep.
- The Aggies connect on 6.6 three-pointers per game this season, 2.2 fewer made shots on average than the 8.8 per game the Rams allow.
- Colorado State has gone 8-3 against the spread and 12-0 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Utah State makes fewer threes than its opponents, it is 3-9 ATS and 8-7 straight up.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from