The Philadelphia 76ers (25-12) are favored (-4) to extend a three-game winning streak when they visit the Washington Wizards (14-21) at 8:00 PM ET on Friday, March 12, 2021 at Capital One Arena. The matchup airs on NBCS-DC. The matchup’s over/under is set at 234.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of March 12, 2021, 12:05 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
76ers vs Wizards Betting Odds
Injury Report as of March 12
Joel Embiid: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols),
Ben Simmons: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols)
Ish Smith: Out (Quad),
Thomas Bryant: Out For Season (Left knee)
|Spread Pick||76ers (-4)|
|Total Pick||Under (234.5)|
|Prediction||76ers 118, Wizards 112|
The DraftKings line for this game has the 76ers favored by four, while the model predicts they’ll win by slightly more (5.0 points).
The DraftKings point total for this game is just 4.5 points highter than the model projection.
76ers Key Players
Wizards Key Players
Wizards Player Props
- Russell Westbrook’s rebounding prop over/under for the contest is listed at 8.5 rebounds, 1.1 rebounds less than his season average of 9.6.
- Bradley Beal’s points prop total for the game is set at 31.5, 1.0 point lower than his season average of 32.5.
- Davis Bertans’ three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 3.5, 0.6 shots greater than his season average of 2.9.
- The 76ers are shooting 47.9% from the field this season, 0.4 percentage points higher than the 47.5% the Wizards allow to opponents.
- In games Philadelphia shoots better than 47.5% from the field, it is 13-7 against the spread and 16-4 overall.
- Washington’s record is 13-7 against the spread and 11-10 overall when its opponents make more than 47.9% of their shots from the field.
- The Wizards are shooting 45.8% from the field, 0.7% higher than the 45.1% the 76ers’ opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Washington has a 12-8 record against the spread and a 9-11 record overall in games the team collectively shoots higher than 45.1% from the field.
- When Philadelphia’s opponents shoot over 45.8% from the field, it is 14-6-1 against the spread and 16-5 overall.
- The 76ers shoot 36.3% from three-point range, 2.1% lower than the 38.4% the Wizards allow to opponents.
- Philadelphia has collected a 10-3 record against the spread and a 12-1 straight-up record in games this season when the team knocks down more than 38.4% of its three-point attempts.
- Washington has put up an 11-6 against the spread while going 9-8 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot higher than 36.3% from downtown.
- The Wizards shoot 34.3% from three-point distance this season. That’s 2.6 percentage points lower than the 76ers have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (36.9%).
- Washington is 10-4 ATS and 7-7 overall when the team makes more than 36.9% of its three-point attempts.
- Philadelphia is 9-3-1 ATS and 11-2 overall in games it shoots over 34.3% from deep.
- The 76ers knock down 10.6 three-pointers per game this season, just 0.5 fewer made shots on average than the 11.1 per game the Wizards give up.
- Washington has gone 6-3 against the spread and 5-4 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Philadelphia hits fewer threes than its opponents, it is 12-11-1 ATS and 14-10 straight up.
- The 76ers are the 28th-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Wizards give up the 22nd-fewest makes from deep.
76ers vs Wizards Stat Rankings
|76ers Rank||76ers AVG||Wizards AVG||Wizards Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from