A game after he put up 30 points in an 115-104 loss to the Mavericks, DeMar DeRozan leads the San Antonio Spurs (18-15) at home against the Orlando Magic (13-24) as 6.5-point favorites. The matchup, which airs on FS-FL, begins at 9:00 PM ET on Friday, March 12, 2021. The over/under is 215.5 for the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of March 12, 2021, 12:05 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Spurs vs Magic Betting Odds
Injury Report as of March 12
DeMar DeRozan: Out (Personal)
Jonathan Isaac: Out For Season (Knee),
James Ennis III: Day To Day (Calf),
Terrence Ross: Day To Day (Knee),
Cole Anthony: Out (Rib),
Evan Fournier: Day To Day (Groin),
Markelle Fultz: Out For Season (Knee)
|Spread Pick||Spurs (-6.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (215.5)|
|Prediction||Spurs 114, Magic 105|
The model projects the Spurs to win, just as DraftKings does, but the model favors them by a small margin more (8.9 to 6.5).
In this game, the model projects a total (219.8 points) slightly higher than the DraftKings over/under (215.5 points).
Spurs Key Players
|Lonnie Walker IV||31||11.3||2.8||1.7||0.5||0.4||1.8|
Spurs Player Props
- Jakob Poeltl’s rebounding prop over/under for the game is listed at 10.5 boards, 3.2 rebounds greater than his season average of 7.3.
- Patty Mills’ three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.3 shots lower than his season average of 2.8.
- Poeltl’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 1.0 block higher than his season average of 1.5.
Magic Key Players
Magic Player Props
- Nikola Vucevic’s points prop total for the contest is set at 29.5, 4.9 points higher than his season average of 24.6.
- Vucevic’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots less than his season average of 2.6.
- Aaron Gordon’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 0.5, 0.4 blocks lower than his season average of 0.9.
- This season, the Spurs have a 45.6% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.4% lower than the 47% of shots the Magic’s opponents have knocked down.
- San Antonio is 10-2 against the spread and 10-2 overall when it shoots better than 47% from the field.
- Orlando is 6-6-1 against the spread and 6-7 overall when allowing opponents to shoot higher than 45.6% from the field.
- The Magic have shot at a 43.1% rate from the field this season, 3.5 percentage points fewer than the 46.6% shooting opponents of the Spurs have averaged.
- Orlando is 9-0 against the spread and 8-1 overall when it shoots better than 46.6% from the field.
- When San Antonio’s opponents shoot greater than 43.1% from the field, it is 6-2 against the spread and 4-4 overall.
- The Spurs’ 36.5% three-point shooting percentage this season is only 0.6 percentage points lower than opponents of the Magic have shot from deep (37.1%).
- San Antonio is 11-5-1 against the spread and 11-6 overall when it shoots better than 37.1% from distance.
- Orlando has put up a 13-6 against the spread while going 11-8 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot better than 36.5% from downtown.
- The Magic shoot 35.6% from three-point distance this season. That’s only 2.5 percentage points lower than the Spurs have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (38.1%).
- Orlando is 10-3 ATS and 7-6 overall when the team hits more than 38.1% of its three-point attempts.
- San Antonio has an 11-3 ATS record and a 10-4 straight-up record this season when it hits more than 35.6% of its three-point attempts.
- The Spurs’ 11.1 made three-pointers per game this season are just 0.7 fewer made shots on average than the 11.8 per game the Magic give up.
- Orlando has gone 10-4 against the spread and 8-6 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When San Antonio hits fewer three-pointers than its opponents, it is 8-14-1 ATS and 9-14 straight up.
- The Magic make the 22nd-most three-pointers in the league, while the Spurs allow the 20th-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Spurs vs Magic Stat Rankings
|Spurs Rank||Spurs AVG||Magic AVG||Magic Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from