The top-seeded Wichita State Shockers (15-4) are 9-point favorites in the AAC Tournament quarterfinals over the No. 8 seed South Florida Bulls (9-12) on Friday at Dickies Arena. The contest tips at 12:00 PM ET and airs on ESPN2, with both teams hoping to move one step closer to an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of March 12, 2021, 2:10 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
Examining the Over/Under
- The Shockers’ average implied point total this season is 1.6 fewer points than their implied total in Friday’s game (72.4 implied points on average compared to 74 implied points in this game).
- So far this season, Wichita State has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (74) nine times.
- The 69.3-point average implied total on the season for the Bulls is 4.3 more points than the team’s 65-point implied total in this matchup.
- South Florida has scored more than 65 points in 12 games on the season.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
Wichita State and South Florida Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 9+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- The Shockers are shooting 41% from the field this season, 4.1 percentage points lower than the 45.1% the Bulls allow to opponents.
- Wichita State has gone 5-0 overall and 3-1 against the spread when it shoots better than 45.1% from the field.
- South Florida is 5-1 overall and 2-3 against the spread when allowing its opponents to shoot better than 41% from the field.
- The Bulls are shooting 40.2% from the field, 0.1% higher than the 40.1% the Shockers’ opponents have shot this season.
- South Florida has put together a 5-4 record against the spread and an 8-3 straight up record in games it shoots higher than 40.1% from the field.
- When Wichita State’s opponents hit better than 40.2% from the field, it is 4-2 against the spread and 7-1 overall.
- The Shockers’ 34.1% three-point shooting percentage this season is just 0.5 percentage points lower than opponents of the Bulls have shot from beyond the arc (34.6%).
- Wichita State has put together a 6-4 record against the spread and an 11-0 straight-up record in games this season when the team knocks down more than 34.6% of its three-point attempts.
- South Florida has a 2-6 record against the spread while going 5-5 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot better than 34.1% from downtown.
- The Bulls three-point shooting percentage this season (32.2%) is 3.3 percentage points higher than opponents of the Shockers are averaging (28.9%).
- South Florida has a 5-8 ATS record and has gone 7-8 straight-up when hitting more than 28.9% of its three-point attempts.
- Wichita State has a 5-3-1 ATS record and an 8-3 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 32.2% from three-point range.
- The Shockers connect on 8.2 three-pointers per game this season, 2.1 more made shots on average than the 6.1 per game the Bulls give up.
- Wichita State has gone 6-4 against the spread and 10-2 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When South Florida makes fewer three-pointers than its opponents, it is 2-10 ATS and 4-9 straight up.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from