The No. 4 seed Tennessee Volunteers (17-7) are favored by 3 points when they square off against the No. 5 seed Florida Gators (14-8) in the SEC Tournament quarterfinals Friday at Bridgestone Arena, beginning at 2:00 PM ET on ESPN. A guaranteed spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket is on the line as these teams look to claim the SEC championship.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of March 12, 2021, 2:10 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
Examining the Over/Under
- The average implied total for the Volunteers this season is 73.8 points, 5.8 more points than their implied total of 68 points in Friday’s game.
- Tennessee has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (68) 14 times this season.
- The Gators’ average implied point total on the season (75.2 points) is 10.2 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (65 points).
- Florida has totaled more than 65 points 19 times on the season.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
Tennessee and Florida Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 3+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- This season, the Volunteers have a 44.3% shooting percentage from the field, which is 2.4% higher than the 41.9% of shots the Gators’ opponents have knocked down.
- Tennessee has a 14-1 straight-up record and an 11-4 record against the spread in games it shoots higher than 41.9% from the field.
- Florida’s record is 8-4 against the spread and 13-1 overall when its opponents make more than 44.3% of their shots from the field.
- The Gators’ 47% shooting percentage from the field this season is 6.7 percentage points higher than the Volunteers have allowed to their opponents (40.3%).
- Florida is 9-8 against the spread and 14-5 overall when shooting better than 40.3% from the field.
- This season, Tennessee has a 16-5 straight up record and a 13-8 record against the spread when it allows opponents to shoot above 47% from the field.
- The Volunteers shoot 33.7% from three-point range, 3.5% higher than the 30.2% the Gators allow to opponents.
- Tennessee has put together a 10-5 record against the spread and a 12-3 straight-up record in games this season when the team hits more than 30.2% of its three-point shots.
- Florida is 6-6 against the spread and 9-4 overall when its opponents shoot better than 33.7% from deep.
- The Gators shoot 35.3% from beyond the arc this season. That’s 3.6 percentage points higher than the Volunteers have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (31.7%).
- Florida’s record is 7-5 ATS and 9-4 overall when the team makes more than 31.7% of its three-point attempts.
- Tennessee has a 13-4 straight-up record and an 11-6 ATS record when it has shot better than 35.3% from three-point range.
- When Florida makes more threes than its opponents, it is 3-7 against the spread and 5-5 overall. When Tennessee is out-shot from deep by its opponents, it is 3-5 ATS and 5-3 straight up.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from