The No. 1 seed Toledo Rockets (21-7) are 4-point favorites to win and move closer to a guaranteed berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket against the No. 5 seed Ohio Bobcats (14-7) in the MAC Tournament semifinals Friday at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse, beginning at 5:00 PM ET on CBS Sports.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of March 12, 2021, 2:10 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
Examining the Over/Under
- The average implied total for the Rockets this season is 78.2 points, 2.8 fewer points than their implied total of 81 points in Friday’s game.
- Toledo is trying to surpass its implied point total for this matchup (81) for the 15th time this season.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Bobcats (77.9) is 0.9 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (77).
- This season, Ohio has scored more than this game’s implied total of 77 points 14 times.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
Toledo and Ohio Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 4+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- This season, the Rockets have a 45.8% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1% higher than the 44.8% of shots the Bobcats’ opponents have hit.
- Toledo has a 16-0 straight-up record and a 14-1 record against the spread in games it shoots higher than 44.8% from the field.
- Ohio has a 9-2 record against the spread and a 13-1 record overall when allowing its opponents to hit more than 45.8% of their shots from the field.
- The Bobcats are shooting 48.9% from the field, 6.8% higher than the 42.1% the Rockets’ opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Ohio has an 11-3 record against the spread and a 14-3 record overall in games the team collectively shoots above 42.1% from the field.
- When opponents of Toledo shoot greater than 48.9% from the field, it is 17-6 against the spread and 20-4 overall.
- The Rockets shoot 38.3% from beyond the arc, 3.3% higher than the 35% the Bobcats allow to opponents.
- Toledo is 12-5 against the spread and 13-5 overall when it shoots better than 35% from distance.
- Ohio has put up a 10-3 against the spread while going 11-3 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot higher than 38.3% from deep.
- The Bobcats shoot 35.6% from beyond the arc this season. That’s 6.3 percentage points higher than the Rockets have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (29.3%).
- Ohio has a 9-6 ATS record and is 10-6 straight-up in games when the team hits more than 29.3% of its three-point attempts.
- Toledo has a 16-3 straight-up record and a 15-3 ATS record this season when it knocks down more than 35.6% of its three-point attempts.
- The Rockets knock down 10.8 three-pointers per game this season, 2.3 more made shots on average than the 8.5 per game the Bobcats allow.
- Toledo is 16-4 against the spread and 18-3 overall when it makes more three-pointers than its opponents, while Ohio is 4-4 ATS and 7-3 straight up in games when it is out-shot from distance.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from