The No. 1 seed Baylor Bears (22-1) and the No. 5 seed Oklahoma State Cowboys (19-7) will look to advance in the Big 12 tournament on Friday as they meet in the semifinals of the conference tournament at 6:30 PM ET on ESPN. Baylor is listed as an 8.5-point favorite to win this contest and advance closer to an automatic spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of March 12, 2021, 2:10 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
Examining the Over/Under
- The average implied total for the Bears this season is 80.2 points, 1.2 more points than their implied total of 79 points in Friday’s game.
- Baylor will aim to surpass its implied point total for this matchup (79) for the 15th time this season.
- The Cowboys’ average implied point total on the season (76 points) is five points higher than their implied total in this matchup (71 points).
- This season, Oklahoma State has scored more than this game’s implied total of 71 points 19 times.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
Baylor and Oklahoma State Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 8.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- The Bears are shooting 49.9% from the field this season, 8.9 percentage points higher than the 41% the Cowboys allow to opponents.
- Baylor has gone 22-0 overall and 14-6-1 against the spread when it shoots better than 41% from the field.
- Oklahoma State is 15-8-1 against the spread and 19-5 overall when allowing opponents to shoot higher than 49.9% from the field.
- The Cowboys are shooting 46.6% from the field, 3.4% higher than the 43.2% the Bears’ opponents have shot this season.
- Oklahoma State has put together a 14-5 record against the spread and a 15-4 straight up record in games it shoots better than 43.2% from the field.
- When Baylor’s opponents hit better than 46.6% from the field, it is 12-3 against the spread and 15-0 overall.
- The Bears are knocking down 42.8% of their three-point shots this season, 11.1% higher than the 31.7% the Cowboys allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Baylor has a 13-5-1 record against the spread and a 20-0 record overall when the team makes more than 31.7% of its attempts from three-point range.
- Oklahoma State has gone 16-6 overall and has a 15-6-1 record against the spread in games this season when its opponents shoot higher than 42.8% from deep.
- The Cowboys’ three-point shooting percentage this season (33.7%) is only 0.1 percentage points lower than opponents of the Bears are averaging (33.8%).
- Oklahoma State is 12-3 straight-up and has an 11-4 ATS record when the team hits more than 33.8% of its three-point attempts.
- Baylor has an 8-2 ATS record and a 10-1 straight-up record this season when it hits more than 33.7% of its three-point attempts.
- The Bears connect on 10.5 three-pointers per game this season, 4.1 more makes per game than the Cowboys give up (6.4).
- The Bears are 11-5 against the spread and 16-1 overall when they make more threes than their opponents, while the Cowboys are 9-5 ATS and 9-5 straight up in games when they are out-shot from the three-point line.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from