The Denver Nuggets (21-15) visit the Memphis Grizzlies (17-16) after winning four road games in a row. The Nuggets are favored by just 3 points in the matchup, which begins at 8:00 PM ET on Friday, March 12, 2021. The point total is 228.5 for the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of March 12, 2021, 1:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Nuggets vs Grizzlies Betting Odds
Injury Report as of March 12
Gary Harris: Out (Adductor),
JaMychal Green: Day To Day (Shoulder),
R.J. Hampton: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Paul Millsap: Day To Day (Knee)
Jaren Jackson Jr.: Out (Knee),
Grayson Allen: Day To Day (Concussion Protocol)
|Spread Pick||Grizzlies (+3)|
|Total Pick||Under (228.5)|
|Prediction||Nuggets 113, Grizzlies 112|
The model and FanDuel both have the Nuggets taking home the win, but the model has them winning by slightly less (1.2 points). Lean towards taking the Grizzlies.
In this game, the model projects a total (224.6 points) a little lower than the FanDuel over/under (228.5 points).
Nuggets Key Players
|Michael Porter Jr.||26||14.6||7.0||0.9||0.9||1.1||2.4|
Grizzlies Key Players
- The Nuggets make 48.8% of their shots from the field this season, which is 1.9 percentage points higher than the Grizzlies have allowed to their opponents (46.9%).
- Denver is 12-8 against the spread and 14-6 overall when it shoots better than 46.9% from the field.
- Memphis’ record is 16-5 against the spread and 14-7 overall when its opponents make more than 48.8% of their shots from the field.
- The Grizzlies have shot at a 46.5% clip from the field this season, 0.4 percentage points below the 46.9% shooting opponents of the Nuggets have averaged.
- Memphis has compiled a 13-3 record against the spread and a 13-3 straight up record in games it shoots better than 46.9% from the field.
- This season, Denver has a 12-4 record against the spread and a 15-1 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot above 46.5% from the field.
- The Nuggets’ 38.7% three-point shooting percentage this season is just 1.5 percentage points higher than opponents of the Grizzlies have shot from deep (37.2%).
- Denver has an 11-10 record against the spread and a 12-9 record overall when the team makes more than 37.2% of its three-point attempts.
- Memphis is 13-4 against the spread and 11-6 overall when its opponents shoot higher than 38.7% from deep.
- The Grizzlies are hitting 35.4% of their shots from deep, which is only 0.1 percentage points fewer than the 35.5% the Nuggets’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Memphis is 11-5 against the spread and 10-6 overall when shooting above 35.5% as a team from three-point range.
- Denver has an 11-8 ATS record and a 15-4 straight-up record this season when it makes more than 35.4% of its three-point shots.
- The Nuggets’ 13.3 made three-pointers per game this season is 2.6 more made shots on average than the 10.7 per game the Grizzlies allow.
- When Denver makes more three-pointers than its opponents, it is 8-6 against the spread and 9-5 overall. When Memphis is out-shot from deep by its opponents, it is 10-11 ATS and 9-12 straight up.
- The Nuggets rank 11th in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Grizzlies give up the 19th-fewest made threes in the league.
Nuggets vs Grizzlies Stat Rankings
|Nuggets Rank||Nuggets AVG||Grizzlies AVG||Grizzlies Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from