The No. 1 seed Oregon Ducks (19-5) and the No. 8 seed Arizona State Sun Devils (11-13) will look to advance in the Pac-12 tournament on Thursday as they meet in the quarterfinals of the conference tournament at 2:30 PM ET on PACN. Oregon is listed as an 8.5-point favorite to win this contest and advance closer to an automatic spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of March 11, 2021, 2:10 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
Examining the Over/Under
- The average implied total for the Ducks this season is 74.1 points, 3.9 fewer points than their implied total of 78 points in Thursday’s game.
- Oregon has scored more than its implied point total in this matchup (78) nine times this season.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Sun Devils (78.3) is 8.3 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (70).
- Arizona State will attempt to surpass its implied point total for this matchup (70) for the 16th time this season.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
Oregon and Arizona State Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 8.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- The Ducks are shooting 46.9% from the field this season, 1.7 percentage points higher than the 45.2% the Sun Devils allow to opponents.
- Oregon is 7-5 against the spread and 12-1 overall in games when it shoots higher than 45.2% from the field.
- Arizona State is 3-11 against the spread and 9-6 overall when allowing opponents to shoot higher than 46.9% from the field.
- The Sun Devils are shooting 43.3% from the field, 0.2% lower than the 43.5% the Ducks’ opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Arizona State has put up a 3-7-1 record against the spread and an 8-4 record overall in games the team shoots above 43.5% collectively from the field.
- This season, Oregon has a 7-2 record against the spread and an 8-1 record overall when its opponents shoot over 43.3% from the field.
- The Ducks shoot 38% from three-point range, 2.4% higher than the 35.6% the Sun Devils allow to opponents.
- Oregon has collected a 9-5 record against the spread and a 13-2 straight-up record in games this season when the team hits more than 35.6% of its three-point shots.
- Arizona State is 3-9 against the spread and 7-6 overall when its opponents shoot higher than 38% from deep.
- The Sun Devils’ three-point shooting percentage this season (33.3%) is just 0.5 percentage points higher than opponents of the Ducks are averaging (32.8%).
- Arizona State is 4-8 straight-up and has a 2-9-1 ATS record when the team makes more than 32.8% of its three-point attempts.
- Oregon has a 9-3 straight-up record and a 7-5 ATS record when it has shot better than 33.3% from three-point distance.
- The Ducks connect on 8.4 three-pointers per game this season, 1.4 more makes per game than the Sun Devils give up (7).
- Oregon is 9-5 against the spread and 13-1 overall when it makes more three-pointers than its opponents, while Arizona State is 1-10-1 ATS and 6-7 straight up in games when it is out-shot from distance.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from