The No. 13 seed Miami (FL) Hurricanes (10-16) are 9-point underdogs in their ACC Tournament quarterfinals matchup against the No. 4 seed Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (15-8) on Thursday at Greensboro Coliseum, starting at 2:30 PM ET on ESPN2. The winner moves one step closer to the conference championship and an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of March 11, 2021, 2:10 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
Examining the Over/Under
- The Yellow Jackets have an average implied point total of 73 this season, which is one point lower than their implied total in Thursday’s game (74).
- Georgia Tech has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (74) 12 times this season.
- The Hurricanes’ average implied point total on the season (71.9 points) is 6.9 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (65 points).
- Miami (FL) has scored more than this game’s implied total of 65 points 13 times this season.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
Georgia Tech and Miami (FL) Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 9+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- The Yellow Jackets make 47.5% of their shots from the field this season, which is 2.7 percentage points higher than the Hurricanes have allowed to their opponents (44.8%).
- Georgia Tech is 13-4 against the spread and 14-3 overall when it shoots better than 44.8% from the field.
- Miami (FL) is 10-7 overall and 11-5 against the spread when allowing opponents to shoot better than 47.5% from the field.
- The Hurricanes have shot at a 42.4% clip from the field this season, 3.1 percentage points fewer than the 45.5% shooting opponents of the Yellow Jackets have averaged.
- Miami (FL) has compiled a 6-1 record against the spread and a 5-2 record overall in games when it shoots better than 45.5% from the field.
- Georgia Tech is 4-1 against the spread and 4-1 overall in games its opponents shoot higher than 42.4% from the field.
- The Yellow Jackets are hitting 35% of their three-point shots this season, 2.7% lower than the 37.7% the Hurricanes allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Georgia Tech has assembled an 8-1 straight-up record and a 6-3 record against the spread in games when the team connects on more than 37.7% of its three-point shots this season.
- Miami (FL) has a 6-3 record against the spread while going 6-3 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot higher than 35% from downtown.
- The Hurricanes three-point shooting percentage this season (29.4%) is seven percentage points lower than opponents of the Yellow Jackets are averaging (36.4%).
- Miami (FL) is 6-2 against the spread and 4-4 overall when shooting over 36.4% as a team from three-point range.
- Georgia Tech is 4-0 overall and 4-0 ATS in games it shoots above 29.4% from deep.
- The Yellow Jackets hit 7.7 three-pointers per game this season, 2.1 more makes per game than the Hurricanes allow (5.6).
- When Georgia Tech makes more threes than its opponents, it is 7-4 against the spread and 8-3 overall. When Miami (FL) is out-shot from deep by its opponents, it is 10-11 ATS and 8-14 straight up.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from