The No. 2 seed Eastern Washington Eagles (13-7) are favored by 15 points when they meet the No. 10 seed Northern Arizona Lumberjacks (6-15) in the Big Sky Tournament quarterfinals. The teams will look to take another step toward an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket on Thursday at CenturyLink Arena beginning at 7:00 PM ET.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of March 11, 2021, 2:10 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
Examining the Over/Under
- The average implied total for the Eagles this season is 77.9 points, 5.1 fewer points than their implied total of 83 points in Thursday’s game.
- Eastern Washington has surpassed its implied point total for this matchup (83) eight times this season.
- The Lumberjacks’ average implied point total on the season (74.1 points) is 6.1 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (68 points).
- Northern Arizona is looking to outscore its implied point total for this matchup (68) for the eighth time this season.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
Eastern Washington and Northern Arizona Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 15+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- The Eagles are shooting 46.7% from the field this season, 3.8 percentage points lower than the 50.5% the Lumberjacks allow to opponents.
- Eastern Washington is 5-0 against the spread and 5-0 overall in games when it collectively shoots better than 50.5% from the field.
- Northern Arizona has gone 4-1-1 against the spread and 4-2 overall in games it allows its opponents to shoot higher than 46.7% from the field.
- The Lumberjacks are shooting 42.1% from the field, 0.1% higher than the 42% the Eagles’ opponents have shot this season.
- Northern Arizona is 5-4 overall and 7-1-1 against the spread when it shoots higher than 42% from the field.
- When Eastern Washington’s opponents shoot above 42.1% from the field, it is 7-1 against the spread and 8-1 overall.
- The Eagles are knocking down 36.1% of their three-point shots this season, 1.6% lower than the 37.7% the Lumberjacks allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Eastern Washington has put together a 7-2 record against the spread and a 7-2 straight-up record in games this season when the team makes more than 37.7% of its three-point attempts.
- Northern Arizona is 6-2-1 against the spread and 4-5 overall when its opponents shoot better than 36.1% from deep.
- The Lumberjacks are making 35.7% of their shots from three-point distance, which is 3.3 percentage points higher than the 32.4% the Eagles’ are averaging on the season.
- Northern Arizona is 8-5 ATS and 5-8 overall when hitting more than 32.4% of its three-point attempts.
- Eastern Washington has a 7-4 straight-up record and an 8-2 ATS record when it has shot better than 35.7% from three-point range.
- The Eagles hit 8.8 three-pointers per game this season, 2.4 more made shots on average than the 6.4 per game the Lumberjacks allow.
- When Eastern Washington makes more three-pointers than its opponents, it is 8-2 against the spread and 9-2 overall. When Northern Arizona is out-shot from deep by its opponents, it is 6-8-1 ATS and 3-12 straight up.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from