The Milwaukee Bucks (22-14) take the court against the New York Knicks (19-18) as heavy, 11-point favorites on Thursday, March 11, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET on MSG. The over/under for the matchup is set at 222.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of March 11, 2021, 1:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bucks vs Knicks Betting Odds
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Injury Report as of March 11
Jordan Nwora: Out (Ankle)
Mitchell Robinson: Out (Hand),
Derrick Rose: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Austin Rivers: Out (Personal),
Taj Gibson: Day To Day (Ankle)
|Spread Pick||Knicks (+11)|
|Total Pick||Under (222.5)|
|Prediction||Bucks 114, Knicks 106|
The spread for this matchup suggested by the model (7.7 points) is much tighter than the 11-point edge DraftKings gives to the Bucks, though the data still has them as the favorite. Put your money on the Knicks to cover.
The model projects a total 2.2 points lower than the one set by DraftKings for this matchup.
Click here for today’s NBA betting picks from our team of experts.
Bucks Key Players
Knicks Key Players
- The Bucks make 48.5% of their shots from the field this season, which is five percentage points higher than the Knicks have allowed to their opponents (43.5%).
- Milwaukee is 15-15 against the spread and 20-10 overall when it shoots higher than 43.5% from the field.
- New York has an 18-12 record against the spread and a 16-14 record overall when allowing its opponents to make more than 48.5% of their shots from the field.
- The Knicks have shot at a 45.6% clip from the field this season, 0.1 percentage points greater than the 45.5% shooting opponents of the Bucks have averaged.
- New York is 15-4 against the spread and 15-4 overall when it shoots higher than 45.5% from the field.
- When Milwaukee’s opponents shoot above 45.6% from the field, it is 15-3 against the spread and 18-0 overall.
- The Bucks shoot 38.8% from deep, 5.8% higher than the 33% the Knicks allow to opponents.
- Milwaukee has a 13-12 record against the spread and a 17-8 record overall when the team connects on more than 33% of its three-point attempts.
- New York has put up a 17-10 against the spread while going 16-11 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot higher than 38.8% from deep.
- The Knicks are making 37.2% of their shots from deep, which is -0.2 percentage points higher than the 37.4% the Bucks’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- New York is 13-5 ATS and 12-6 overall when the team makes more than 37.4% of its three-point attempts.
- Milwaukee has a 15-6 ATS record and an 18-3 straight-up record this season when it connects on more than 37.2% of its three-point shots.
- The Bucks connect on 14.5 three-pointers per game this season, 4.2 more made shots on average than the 10.3 per game the Knicks allow.
- Milwaukee is 11-5 against the spread and 14-2 overall when it connects on more three-pointers than its opponents, while New York is 10-13 ATS and 8-15 straight up in games when it is out-shot from distance.
- The Bucks make the fifth-most three-pointers in the league, while the Knicks give up the 12th-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Bucks vs Knicks Stat Rankings
|Bucks Rank||Bucks AVG||Knicks AVG||Knicks Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from