The San Antonio Spurs (14-33) will attempt to end an eight-game road skid when taking on the Los Angeles Lakers (22-26) on January 25, 2023 at Crypto.com Arena.
The insights in the following article use the latest odds as of January 25, 2023 at 11:01 PM ET. Check out the table below for the latest odds for this matchup and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at BetMGM today!
Lakers Vs Spurs Betting Odds
Injury Report as of January 25
Lakers: Lonnie Walker: Questionable (Knee), LeBron James: Questionable (Ankle), Anthony Davis: Questionable (Foot), Austin Reaves: Out (Hamstring)
Spurs: Romeo Langford: Out (Adductor), Devin Vassell: Out (Knee), Joshua Primo: Out (Undisclosed)
|Spread Pick||Lakers (-8)|
|Total Pick||Under (244.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Lakers Vs Spurs Stat Rankings
|Lakers Avg. (Rank)||Spurs Avg. (Rank)|
|117.1 (5th)||Points Scored||113.1 (19th)|
|118.3 (27th)||Points Allowed||122.0 (30th)|
|44.6 (6th)||Rebounds||42.7 (17th)|
|9.3 (24th)||Off. Rebounds||11.9 (6th)|
|10.5 (30th)||3pt Made||10.9 (25th)|
|24.9 (16th)||Assists||27.2 (3rd)|
|13.4 (12th)||Turnovers||15.1 (27th)|
Best Betting Sites For Lakers vs Spurs
Lakers Key Players
|Lonnie Walker IV||32||14.7||2.3||1.4||0.8||0.3||2.1|
Spurs Key Players
- Against the spread, the Lakers are 22-24-2 this season.
- There have been 26 Lakers games (out of 48) that hit the over this year.
- In 13 games this season, Los Angeles and its opponent have combined for more than 244.5 points.
- Lakers games this season have posted an average total of 235.3, which is 9.2 points fewer than the total for this matchup.
- The Spurs have 23 wins in 47 games against the spread this year.
- As a 8-point underdog or more, San Antonio is 9-10 against the spread.
- Out of 47 Spurs games so far this year, 29 have hit the over.
- San Antonio’s games have finished with over 244.5 points scored 13 times this season.
- Spurs games average 235.0 total points, 9.5 less than the total for this matchup.