The Washington Wizards (21-26) will attempt to continue a three-game winning run when visiting the Houston Rockets (11-36) on January 25, 2023 at Toyota Center.
The betting insights in what follows are based off odds valid as of January 25, 2023 at 9:01 PM ET. Keep scrolling for a look at all of the latest odds for this matchup and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at BetMGM today!
Wizards Vs Rockets Betting Odds
Injury Report as of January 25
Wizards: Monte Morris: Out (Hamstring), Kristaps Porzingis: Out (Ankle)
Rockets: Jabari Smith Jr.: Probable (Ankle), Kevin Porter: Out (Foot)
|Spread Pick||Wizards (-2)|
|Total Pick||Under (234.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Wizards Vs Rockets Stat Rankings
|Wizards Avg. (Rank)||Rockets Avg. (Rank)|
|112.8 (22nd)||Points Scored||109.9 (29th)|
|113.6 (16th)||Points Allowed||117.4 (25th)|
|44.1 (11th)||Rebounds||46.6 (4th)|
|9.4 (23rd)||Off. Rebounds||13.1 (3rd)|
|11.1 (22nd)||3pt Made||11.5 (19th)|
|25.2 (12th)||Assists||22.2 (29th)|
|13.3 (10th)||Turnovers||16.2 (30th)|
Best Betting Sites For Wizards vs Rockets
Wizards Key Players
Rockets Key Players
|Jabari Smith Jr.||44||12.0||6.9||1.0||0.5||0.9||1.8|
|Kenyon Martin Jr.||47||11.0||5.1||1.4||0.4||0.3||0.9|
- The Wizards are 22-23-2 against the spread this year.
- Washington is 5-6 as 2-point favorites or more.
- This season, 23 of the Wizards’ 47 games have hit the over.
- Washington’s games have had more than 234.5 points scored on 14 occasions this year.
- The over/under for this game is 234.5 points, 8.1 more than the average point total for Wizards games this season.
- Against the spread, the Rockets are 17-27-3 this year.
- Houston’s ATS record as a 2-point underdog or more is 16-24-3.
- The Rockets have seen 24 of their 47 games hit the over.
- So far this year, 16 Houston’s games have featured over 234.5 points scored.
- Games involving the Rockets this year have averaged 227.3 points per game, a 7.2-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.