The No. 5 seed Clemson Tigers (16-6) are 8.5-point favorites in the ACC Tournament quarterfinals over the No. 13 seed Miami (FL) Hurricanes (9-16) on Wednesday at Greensboro Coliseum. The game tips at 2:30 PM ET and airs on ACCN, with both teams hoping to move one step closer to an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of March 10, 2021, 2:16 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
Examining the Over/Under
- The average implied total for the Tigers this season is 68.1 points, 1.1 more points than their implied total of 67 points in Wednesday’s game.
- Clemson has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (67) eight times this season.
- The 72.1-point average implied total on the season for the Hurricanes is 13.1 more points than the team’s 59-point implied total in this matchup.
- Miami (FL) has put up more than 59 points in 19 games this season.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
Clemson and Miami (FL) Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 8.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- The Tigers are shooting 42.6% from the field this season, 2.2 percentage points lower than the 44.8% the Hurricanes allow to opponents.
- In games when Clemson shoots better than 44.8% from the field, it is 9-1 overall and 5-3-1 against the spread.
- Miami (FL) is 5-3 against the spread and 5-4 overall when allowing opponents to shoot higher than 42.6% from the field.
- The Hurricanes are shooting 42% from the field, 0.6% higher than the 41.4% the Tigers’ opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Miami (FL) has put together a 10-4 record against the spread and an 8-7 record overall in games the team shoots above 41.4% collectively from the field.
- Clemson is 8-2 against the spread and 9-2 straight up in games when allowing opponents to shoot over 42% from the field.
- The Tigers are hitting 33.6% of their three-point shots this season, 3.6% lower than the 37.2% the Hurricanes allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Clemson is 3-5 against the spread and 6-2 overall when it shoots better than 37.2% from deep.
- Miami (FL) has put up a 3-3 against the spread while going 4-2 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot better than 33.6% from deep.
- The Hurricanes shoot 29.2% from beyond the arc this season. That’s 4.3 percentage points lower than the Tigers have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (33.5%).
- Miami (FL) is 5-3 ATS and 4-5 overall when hitting more than 33.5% of its three-point attempts.
- Clemson is 6-1 ATS and 8-0 overall in games it shoots above 29.2% from deep.
- The Tigers connect on 8.2 three-pointers per game this season, 2.6 more makes per game than the Hurricanes allow (5.6).
- Clemson has gone 9-5-1 against the spread and 15-1 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Miami (FL) makes fewer three-pointers than its opponents, it is 9-11 ATS and 7-14 straight up.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from