The UNC Asheville Bulldogs (15-6, 7-1 Big South) will host the Presbyterian Blue Hose (5-16, 1-7 Big South) after victories in seven straight home games. It starts at 6:30 PM ET on Wednesday, January 25, 2023. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Bulldogs’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup versus the Blue Hose ( ).
The betting facts in the article below use the latest odds as of January 25, 2023 at 5:46 PM ET. Check out the table below for the most up-to-date lines for this contest and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at BetMGM today!
UNC Asheville Vs Presbyterian Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||UNC Asheville (-9)|
|Total Pick||Over (129.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
UNC Asheville Vs Presbyterian Stat Rankings
|UNC Asheville Avg. (Rank)||Presbyterian Avg. (Rank)|
|73.9 (140th)||Points Scored||64.4 (338th)|
|69.1 (174th)||Points Allowed||68.4 (157th)|
|34.1 (155th)||Rebounds||32.2 (264th)|
|8 (285th)||Off. Rebounds||10.9 (68th)|
|8 (126th)||3pt Made||5.9 (318th)|
|13 (205th)||Assists||10.9 (333rd)|
|14.7 (339th)||Turnovers||12.5 (210th)|
UNC Asheville Vs Presbyterian Betting Trends
- The Bulldogs’ record against the spread is 10-9-0.
- The Bulldogs have played 19 games this season, and seven of them have gone over the total.
- UNC Asheville and its opponent have broken the 129.5-point mark 14 times this season.
- The average total for Bulldogs games this season has been 143, which is 13.5 points higher than the total for this game.
- Presbyterian has covered the spread eight times in 19 games.
- The Blue Hose have won once ATS (1-4) as a 9-point underdog or greater this season.
- UNC Asheville has played 19 games this season, and seven of them have hit the over.
- Blue Hose games have had over 129.5 points nine times this year.
- This season, Presbyterian’s games have resulted in an average scoring total of 132.9, which is 3.4 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
Best Betting Sites For UNC Asheville vs Presbyterian
UNC Asheville Impact Players
- Drew Pember paces the Bulldogs with 19.2 points per game and 9.7 rebounds, while also averaging 2.4 assists.
- Tajion Jones is posting 13.7 points, 1.2 assists and 5.3 rebounds per contest.
- Nicholas McMullen averages 8 points, 4.8 rebounds and 0.6 assists per game, shooting 53.3% from the floor.
- Jamon Battle is posting 7.2 points, 1.2 assists and 3.6 rebounds per contest.
- Fletcher Abee is putting up 8.4 points, 1.1 assists and 2.1 rebounds per game.
Presbyterian Impact Players
- Marquis Barnett is posting a team-leading 5.3 rebounds per contest. And he is delivering 8.6 points and 1.5 assists, making 43.2% of his shots from the floor.
- Owen McCormack is averaging 8 points, 4 rebounds and 1 assists per contest, making 41% of his shots from the field and 32.6% from beyond the arc, with 1.3 triples per game.
- Trevon Reddish is putting up a team-best 2.3 assists per contest. And he is contributing 7 points and 4 rebounds, making 44.6% of his shots from the field.
- The Blue Hose receive 6.8 points, 4.1 rebounds and 1.1 assists per game from Kobe Stewart.
- Terrell Ard JR. tops the Blue Hose in rebounding (5.3 per game), and averages 6.3 points and 1 assists. He also puts up 0.8 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.