The Hartford Hawks (4-17) will attempt to end an 11-game losing streak when hosting the Stonehill Skyhawks (9-13) at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 25, 2023 at Chase Arena. The matchup airs on NEC. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Skyhawks’ (to win on the moneyline) game versus the Hawks ( ).
The betting trends in what follows are based off odds valid as of January 25, 2023 at 5:46 PM ET. Keep scrolling for a look at all of the latest odds for this outing and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Stonehill Vs Hartford Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||Stonehill (-7.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (132.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Stonehill Vs Hartford Stat Rankings
|Stonehill Avg. (Rank)||Hartford Avg. (Rank)|
|67.5 (290th)||Points Scored||64.2 (339th)|
|71.3 (236th)||Points Allowed||71.5 (240th)|
|29.6 (347th)||Rebounds||30.9 (304th)|
|5.3 (362nd)||Off. Rebounds||8.4 (255th)|
|8 (126th)||3pt Made||7.1 (224th)|
|11.9 (284th)||Assists||12.6 (237th)|
|13.3 (275th)||Turnovers||13.3 (275th)|
Stonehill Vs Hartford Betting Trends
- The Skyhawks have 10 wins in 21 games against the spread this year.
- The Skyhawks have seen six of their 21 games hit the over.
- Stonehill and its opponent have broken the 132.5-point mark 12 times this year.
- The average total for Skyhawks games this season has been 138.8, which is 6.3 points higher than the total for this game.
- Hartford’s record against the spread is 6-12-0.
- The Hawks have an ATS record of 6-10 as 7.5-point underdogs or greater.
- There have been six Stonehill’s games (out of 21) that hit the over this year.
- Hawks games have had over 132.5 points nine times this year.
- This season, Hartford’s games have resulted in an average scoring total of 135.8, which is 3.3 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
Best Betting Sites For Stonehill vs Hartford
Stonehill Impact Players
- Isaiah Burnett paces his team in both rebounds (4.5) and assists (2.6) per game, and also averages 12.5 points. Defensively, he averages 2.6 steals (seventh in the country) and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Andrew Sims is tops on the Skyhawks with 14.9 points per contest and 1.4 assists, while also posting 4.4 rebounds.
- Max Zegarowski posts 12.2 points, 4.1 rebounds and 1.1 assists per contest. Defensively, he posts 0.6 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Shamir Johnson is posting 7.9 points, 1.2 assists and 3.3 rebounds per game.
- Josh Mack is averaging 6 points, 1.8 assists and 2.6 rebounds per contest.
Hartford Impact Players
- Briggs McClain is posting a team-leading 15.9 points per contest. And he is contributing 3 rebounds and 1.6 assists, making 42.2% of his shots from the floor and 34.9% from 3-point range, with 1.7 triples per contest.
- Pano Pavlidis is putting up a team-high 5.8 rebounds per contest. And he is producing 7.6 points and 1.3 assists, making 54.2% of his shots from the floor.
- Michael Dunne is putting up a team-high 2.5 assists per contest. And he is delivering 9.8 points and 3.2 rebounds, making 32.5% of his shots from the field and 31.8% from 3-point range, with 2.6 treys per game.
- The Hawks receive 9.9 points, 3.3 rebounds and 2.4 assists per game from Kurtis Henderson.
- The Hawks receive 8.7 points, 5.2 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game from Jared Kimbrough.