The Albany (NY) Great Danes (6-15, 1-5 America East) aim to halt a three-game losing streak when visiting the New Hampshire Wildcats (8-10, 3-3 America East) at 5:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 25, 2023 at Lundholm Gymnasium. The matchup airs on ESPN+. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Wildcats’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup against the Great Danes ( ).
The betting insights in what follows reflect odds as of January 25, 2023 at 5:44 PM ET. Check out the table below for the latest odds for this outing and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
New Hampshire Vs Albany (NY) Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||Albany (NY) (+6.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (130.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
New Hampshire Vs Albany (NY) Stat Rankings
|New Hampshire Avg. (Rank)||Albany (NY) Avg. (Rank)|
|67.2 (296th)||Points Scored||67.2 (296th)|
|65.8 (78th)||Points Allowed||74.3 (307th)|
|36.2 (64th)||Rebounds||32.2 (264th)|
|10.4 (97th)||Off. Rebounds||10.3 (109th)|
|8.7 (57th)||3pt Made||7.8 (149th)|
|12.4 (251st)||Assists||12 (280th)|
|9.2 (6th)||Turnovers||12.4 (196th)|
New Hampshire Vs Albany (NY) Betting Trends
- The Wildcats have seven wins in 16 games against the spread this year.
- This year, seven of the Wildcats’ 16 games have hit the over.
- In six games this year, New Hampshire and its opponent have combined for more than 130.5 points.
- The average total for Wildcats games this season has been 133.1, which is 2.6 points higher than the total for this game.
- Albany (NY) has beaten the spread eight times in 19 games.
- The Great Danes’ ATS record as 6.5-point underdogs or greater is 5-5.
- This season, seven of New Hampshire’s 16 games have hit the over.
- Great Danes games have gone over 130.5 points on 13 occasions this season.
- The average total for Albany (NY)’s games is 141.5 points, which is 11 more than this game’s over/under.
Best Betting Sites For New Hampshire vs Albany (NY)
New Hampshire Impact Players
- Clarence O. Daniels II averages 15.3 points and 10.4 rebounds per game — both team highs. He is also posting 1.4 assists, shooting 44.1% from the floor and 39.6% from downtown with 1.1 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Matthew Herasme averages 9.5 points, 5.4 rebounds and 1.9 assists per contest. Defensively, he posts 0.6 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Nick Johnson is averaging 13.5 points, 1.2 assists and 5.2 rebounds per game.
- Kyree Brown is tops on his squad in assists per contest (3.9), and also averages 11.1 points and 2.2 rebounds. At the other end, he puts up 0.7 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Jaxson Baker is averaging 6.3 points, 0.9 assists and 1.9 rebounds per game.
Albany (NY) Impact Players
- Jonathan Beagle is putting up a team-high 6.8 rebounds per contest. And he is delivering 12 points and 1.9 assists, making 51.6% of his shots from the field.
- The Great Danes receive 7.2 points, 4.2 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game from Sarju Patel.
- The Great Danes receive 8.4 points, 2.4 rebounds and 1.7 assists per game from Da’kquan Davis.
- Aaron Reddish gives the Great Danes 8.8 points, 2.4 rebounds and 1 assists per contest. He also delivers 0.8 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.