The No. 7 seed Utah Utes (11-12) face off against the No. 10 seed Washington Huskies (5-20) as 7.5-point favorites in the Pac-12 Tournament Wednesday at T-Mobile Arena, tipping off at 7:00 PM ET on PACN. Both teams will look to take one step closer to earning an automatic place in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of March 10, 2021, 2:18 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
The DraftKings line for this game has the Utes favored by 7.5, while the model predicts they’ll win by slightly more (8.3 points).
The model projects a total 2.8 points lower than the one set by DraftKings for this matchup.
Prediction: Utah 74, Washington 66
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Examining the Over/Under
- The Utes have an average implied point total of 72.3 this season, which is 3.7 points lower than their implied total in Wednesday’s game (76).
- Utah has outscored this matchup’s implied point total (76) seven times.
- The Huskies’ average implied point total on the season (74.7 points) is 6.7 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (68 points).
- Washington will look to surpass its implied point total for this matchup (68) for the 13th time this season.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
Utah and Washington Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 7.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- This season, the Utes have a 46.6% shooting percentage from the field, which is 2.1% higher than the 44.5% of shots the Huskies’ opponents have knocked down.
- Utah is 8-8 against the spread and 9-7 overall when it shoots higher than 44.5% from the field.
- Washington’s record is 7-5 against the spread and 4-8 overall when its opponents make more than 46.6% of their shots from the field.
- The Huskies’ 41.9% shooting percentage from the field this season is 2.1 percentage points lower than the Utes have allowed to their opponents (44%).
- Washington has put together a 7-2 record against the spread and a 3-6 straight up record in games it shoots above 44% from the field.
- When opponents of Utah shoot over 41.9% from the field, it is 7-2 against the spread and 8-1 overall.
- The Utes shoot 34.7% from three-point range, 1.4% higher than the 33.3% the Huskies allow to opponents.
- Utah has put together an 8-5 straight-up record and a 6-7 record against the spread in games when the team hits more than 33.3% of its three-point attempts this season.
- Washington is 4-8 overall and 6-6 against the spread when its opponents shoot better than 34.7% from deep.
- The Huskies shoot 32.9% from beyond the arc this season. That’s 2.9 percentage points lower than the Utes have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (35.8%).
- Washington’s record is 8-3 ATS and 3-8 overall when the team hits more than 35.8% of its three-point attempts.
- Utah has a 6-3 straight-up record and a 5-4 ATS record this season when it connects on more than 32.9% of its three-point attempts.
- The Huskies are 8-5 against the spread and 5-8 overall when they make more threes than their opponents, while the Utes are 5-11 ATS and 5-11 straight up in games when they are out-shot from the three-point line.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from