A game after he exploded for 33 points in an 119-117 win over the Clippers, Bradley Beal leads the Washington Wizards (14-20) on the road against the Memphis Grizzlies (16-16) on Wednesday, March 10, 2021. The Wizards are underdogs by 3 points in the matchup, which airs at 8:00 PM ET on FS-SE. The matchup has a point total of 238.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from William Hill sportsbook as of March 9, 2021, 9:55 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Grizzlies vs Wizards Betting Odds
Injury Report as of March 10
Jaren Jackson Jr.: Out (Knee),
Grayson Allen: Out (Concussion Protocol)
Ish Smith: Out (Quad),
Thomas Bryant: Out For Season (Left knee)
|Spread Pick||Grizzlies (-3)|
|Total Pick||Under (238)|
|Prediction||Grizzlies 118, Wizards 110|
The William Hill line for this game has the Grizzlies favored by three, while the model predicts they’ll win by considerably more (7.6 points). Put your money on the Grizzlies.
The William Hill point total for this matchup is more than two possessions higher (9.9 points) than the model projection. Put your money on the under.
Grizzlies Key Players
Wizards Key Players
- This season, the Grizzlies have a 46.4% shooting percentage from the field, which is one% lower than the 47.4% of shots the Wizards’ opponents have knocked down.
- Memphis has an 11-3 record against the spread and an 11-3 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 47.4% from the field.
- Washington’s record is 8-7 against the spread and 8-7 overall when its opponents make more than 46.4% of their shots from the field.
- The Wizards are shooting 46% from the field, 1.1% lower than the 47.1% the Grizzlies’ opponents have shot this season.
- Washington is 9-6 against the spread and 8-7 overall when it shoots better than 47.1% from the field.
- When Memphis’ opponents shoot greater than 46% from the field, it is 12-3-1 against the spread and 11-5 overall.
- The Grizzlies’ 35.5% three-point shooting percentage this season is three percentage points lower than opponents of the Wizards have shot from deep (38.5%).
- Memphis has a 10-2 record against the spread and a 9-3 record overall when the team makes more than 38.5% of its three-point attempts.
- Washington is 10-4 against the spread and 8-6 overall when its opponents shoot higher than 35.5% from deep.
- The Wizards are knocking down 34.4% of their shots from three-point range, which is 3.1 percentage points fewer than the 37.5% the Grizzlies’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Washington has a 10-4 ATS record and is 7-7 straight-up when the team makes more than 37.5% of its three-point attempts.
- Memphis has an 8-2-1 ATS record and a 7-4 straight-up record this season when it connects on more than 34.4% of its three-point shots.
- The Grizzlies’ 10.8 made three-pointers per game this season are only 0.3 fewer made shots on average than the 11.1 per game the Wizards give up.
- Washington is 6-2 against the spread and 5-3 overall when it hit more three-pointers than its opponents, while Memphis is 9-11 ATS and 8-12 straight up in games when it is out-shot from the three-point line.
- The Wizards are the 24th-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Grizzlies allow the 19th-fewest makes from deep.
Grizzlies vs Wizards Stat Rankings
|Grizzlies Rank||Grizzlies AVG||Wizards AVG||Wizards Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from