The Dallas Mavericks (18-16) are 4-point favorites as they attempt to build on a three-game home win streak when they take on the San Antonio Spurs (18-14) on Wednesday, March 10, 2021 at American Airlines Center. The game airs at 8:30 PM ET on NBA TV. The matchup has an over/under set at 222 points.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from William Hill sportsbook as of March 9, 2021, 9:55 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Mavericks vs Spurs Betting Odds
Injury Report as of March 10
Devin Vassell: Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
|Spread Pick||Spurs (+4)|
|Total Pick||Over (222)|
|Prediction||Mavericks 113, Spurs 110|
The line for this game set by William Hill and the model’s prediction are essentially the same (within 0.2 points of each other).
The William Hill total for this game, 222 points, and the model’s projected total, 223.0 points, are only 1.0 point apart.
Mavericks Key Players
|Tim Hardaway Jr.||33||16.4||3.2||1.7||0.6||0.2||2.9|
Spurs Key Players
- This season, the Mavericks have a 46.5% shooting percentage from the field, which is the same percentage of shots the Spurs’ opponents have hit.
- Dallas has a 9-7 record against the spread and a 12-4 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 46.5% from the field.
- San Antonio’s record is 13-5 against the spread and 12-6 overall when its opponents make more than 46.5% of their shots from the field.
- The Spurs’ 45.6% shooting percentage from the field this season is the same as the Mavericks have given up to their opponents.
- San Antonio is 11-3 against the spread and 11-3 overall when it shoots higher than 46.3% from the field.
- When Dallas’ opponents shoot over 45.6% from the field, it is 11-3 against the spread and 11-3 overall.
- The Mavericks are hitting 35% of their three-point shots this season, 3.3% lower than the 38.3% the Spurs allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Dallas is 6-4 against the spread and 8-2 overall when it shoots better than 38.3% from distance.
- San Antonio is 9-2 against the spread and 8-3 overall when its opponents shoot higher than 35% from deep.
- The Spurs’ three-point shooting percentage this season (36.3%) is 0.5 percentage points lower than opponents of the Mavericks are averaging (36.8%).
- San Antonio is 11-4-1 ATS and 11-5 overall when the team hits more than 36.8% of its three-point attempts.
- Dallas has a 10-3 ATS record and an 11-2 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 36.3% from three-point distance.
- The Mavericks connect on 13.1 three-pointers per game this season, two more made shots on average than the 11.1 per game the Spurs give up.
- Dallas is 10-3 against the spread and 11-2 overall when it connects on more three-pointers than its opponents, while San Antonio is 8-13-1 ATS and 9-13 straight up in games when it is out-shot from the three-point line.
- The Spurs are the 25th-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Mavericks allow the 22nd-fewest makes from deep.
Mavericks vs Spurs Stat Rankings
|Mavericks Rank||Mavericks AVG||Spurs AVG||Spurs Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from