The Mount St. Mary’s Mountaineers (11-10) will try to build on a three-game winning streak when they visit the Bryant Bulldogs (15-5) at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, March 9, 2021 as 6-point underdogs. The Bulldogs have won five games in a row. The matchup has an over/under of 132.5.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of March 9, 2021, 2:17 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
Our computers expect the same result as DraftKings, but have the Bulldogs winning by a considerably larger margin (9.0 points). Take the Bulldogs.
The model projects a total (140.8 points) much higher than the one set by DraftKings for this matchup (132.5 points). Take the over.
Prediction: Bryant 75, Mount St. Mary’s 66
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Examining the Over/Under
- The Bulldogs’ average implied point total this season is 13.6 more points than their implied total in Tuesday’s game (82.6 implied points on average compared to 69 implied points in this game).
- Bryant will look to surpass its implied point total for this matchup (69) for the 18th time this season.
- The 67.6-point average implied total on the season for the Mountaineers is 4.6 more points than the team’s 63-point implied total in this matchup.
- Mount St. Mary’s has put up more than 63 points in 13 games on the season.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
Bryant and Mount St. Mary’s Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 6+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- The Bulldogs are shooting 47.3% from the field this season, 6.6 percentage points higher than the 40.7% the Mountaineers allow to opponents.
- Bryant has a 10-5 record against the spread and a 13-4 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 40.7% from the field.
- Mount St. Mary’s is 10-8 against the spread and 11-8 overall when its opponents shoot better than 47.3% from the field.
- The Mountaineers are shooting 42.7% from the field, 1.7% higher than the 41% the Bulldogs’ opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Mount St. Mary’s has a 10-4 record overall and a 10-3 record against the spread in games the team collectively shoots over 41% from the field.
- Bryant is 10-4 against the spread and 13-2 overall in games its opponents shoot above 42.7% from the field.
- The Bulldogs are making 38.6% of their three-point shots this season, 8.6% higher than the 30% the Mountaineers allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Bryant has an 11-4 record against the spread and a 14-4 record overall when the team hits more than 30% of its shots from three-point range.
- Mount St. Mary’s is 11-5 against the spread and 11-7 overall when its opponents shoot better than 38.6% from deep.
- The Mountaineers three-point shooting percentage this season (33.8%) is 5.4 percentage points higher than opponents of the Bulldogs are averaging (28.4%).
- Mount St. Mary’s is 7-4 against the spread and 7-6 overall when shooting above 28.4% as a team from three-point range.
- Bryant has a 9-5 ATS record and a 13-2 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 33.8% from deep.
- The Bulldogs’ 9.5 made three-pointers per game this season is 2.8 more made shots on average than the 6.7 per game the Mountaineers allow.
- When Bryant makes more threes than its opponents, it is 6-4 against the spread and 9-3 overall. When Mount St. Mary’s is out-shot from beyond the arc by its opponents, it is 2-4 ATS and 3-4 straight up.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from