The Oklahoma City Thunder (23-24) will look to extend a four-game home winning run when taking on the Atlanta Hawks (24-24) on January 25, 2023 at Paycom Center.
The betting insights in the following article are based off odds valid as of January 25, 2023 at 9:01 PM ET. See below for a table with the latest odds for this matchup and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at BetMGM today!
Hawks Vs Thunder Betting Odds
Injury Report as of January 25
Hawks: Onyeka Okongwu: Probable (Hamstring), De’Andre Hunter: Out (Illness)
Thunder: Aleksej Pokusevski: Out (Leg), Jeremiah Robinson-Earl: Out (Ankle), Chet Holmgren: Out (Foot)
|Spread Pick||Thunder (+1)|
|Total Pick||Under (238)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Hawks Vs Thunder Stat Rankings
|Hawks Avg. (Rank)||Thunder Avg. (Rank)|
|115.6 (9th)||Points Scored||116.6 (8th)|
|116.2 (21st)||Points Allowed||115.5 (19th)|
|43.4 (15th)||Rebounds||44.2 (10th)|
|10.1 (15th)||Off. Rebounds||11.4 (10th)|
|10.6 (29th)||3pt Made||12.1 (13th)|
|24.2 (21st)||Assists||24.5 (18th)|
|12.5 (4th)||Turnovers||13.2 (9th)|
Best Betting Sites For Hawks vs Thunder
Hawks Key Players
Thunder Key Players
- The Hawks have beaten the spread 20 times in 48 games.
- Atlanta is 9-17 as 1-point favorites or more.
- There have been 27 Hawks games (out of 48) that went over the total this year.
- Atlanta and its opponent have broken the 238-point mark 17 times this season.
- Hawks games this season have posted an average total of 231.8, which is 6.2 points fewer than the total for this matchup.
- The Thunder have 30 wins in 47 games against the spread this year.
- As a 1-point underdog or more, Oklahoma City is 25-9-1 against the spread.
- There have been 26 Thunder games (out of 47) that went over the total this year.
- So far this season, 16 Oklahoma City’s games have featured over 238 points scored.
- Thunder games average 232.1 total points, 5.9 less than the total for this matchup.