The North Alabama Lions (13-10) will look to extend a three-game winning streak when they visit the Liberty Flames (22-5) at 2:00 PM ET on Sunday, March 7, 2021 as 13.5-point underdogs. The Flames have won 11 games in a row. The matchup’s over/under is set at 134.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of March 7, 2021, 2:19 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
The DraftKings line for this matchup is within 0.3 points of the model. Stay away from this one.
The model predicts a total 3.3 points higher than the one set by DraftKings for this game.
Prediction: Liberty 76, North Alabama 62
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Examining the Over/Under
- The Flames have an average implied point total of 72 this season, which is two points lower than their implied total in Sunday’s game (74).
- This season, Liberty has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (74) 14 times.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Lions (73) is 13 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (60).
- North Alabama has scored more than 60 points 19 times on the season.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
Liberty and North Alabama Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 13.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- The Flames make 49.3% of their shots from the field this season, which is 7.6 percentage points higher than the Lions have allowed to their opponents (41.7%).
- Liberty has a 14-4 record against the spread and a 21-1 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 41.7% from the field.
- North Alabama is 13-6 overall and 8-7 against the spread when allowing its opponents to shoot better than 49.3% from the field.
- The Lions are shooting 42.6% from the field, 1.9% higher than the 40.7% the Flames’ opponents have shot this season.
- This season, North Alabama has an 8-3 record against the spread and a 12-3 record overall in games the team collectively shoots higher than 40.7% from the field.
- Liberty is 13-4 against the spread and 18-2 straight up in games when allowing opponents to shoot higher than 42.6% from the field.
- The Flames shoot 39% from three-point range, 5.1% higher than the 33.9% the Lions allow to opponents.
- Liberty is 18-1 overall and 13-1 against the spread when it shoots better than 33.9% from distance.
- North Alabama is 8-5 against the spread and 12-4 overall when its opponents shoot better than 39% from deep.
- The Lions are making 33.3% of their shots from three-point distance, which is only 2.7 percentage points greater than the 30.6% the Flames’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- North Alabama is 7-4 ATS and 10-4 overall when hitting more than 30.6% of its three-point attempts.
- Liberty has a 16-4 straight-up record and an 11-5 ATS record this season when it connects on more than 33.3% of its three-point shots.
- The Flames hit 10.3 three-pointers per game this season, 2.5 more makes per game than the Lions allow (7.8).
- Liberty has gone 13-3 against the spread and 17-4 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When North Alabama hits fewer three-pointers than its opponents, it is 3-8 ATS and 4-8 straight up.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from