The Oral Roberts Golden Eagles (13-10) host the North Dakota Fightin’ Hawks (9-16) as 6.5-point favorites after Max Abmas put up 25 points in the Golden Eagles 95-59 victory over Western Illinois. The game airs on ESPN+ at 6:45 PM ET on Sunday, March 7, 2021. The matchup’s point total is set at 153.5.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of March 7, 2021, 2:20 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
Golden Eagles (-6.5)
The model projects the Golden Eagles to win, just as DraftKings does, but the model favors them by slightly more points (8.2 to 6.5).
In this matchup, the model projects a total (150.9 points) a little lower than the DraftKings over/under (153.5 points).
Prediction: Oral Roberts 80, North Dakota 71
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Examining the Over/Under
- The average implied total for the Golden Eagles this season is 80.6 points, 0.6 more points than their implied total of 80 points in Sunday’s game.
- Oral Roberts has outscored this matchup’s implied point total (80) 14 times.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Fightin’ Hawks (73) is one fewer point than the team’s implied total in this matchup (74).
- This season, North Dakota has scored more than this game’s implied total of 74 points 10 times.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
Oral Roberts and North Dakota Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 6.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- This season, the Golden Eagles have a 45.2% shooting percentage from the field, which is 2% lower than the 47.2% of shots the Fightin’ Hawks’ opponents have hit.
- In games when Oral Roberts shoots higher than 47.2% from the field, it is 5-3 against the spread and 8-2 overall.
- North Dakota is 6-7 against the spread and 8-5 overall when its opponents shoot higher than 45.2% from the field.
- The Fightin’ Hawks’ 42.9% shooting percentage from the field this season is 0.3 percentage points lower than the Golden Eagles have given up to their opponents (43.2%).
- North Dakota is 8-5 overall and 7-5 against the spread when it knocks down more than 43.2% of its shots from the field.
- This season, Oral Roberts has a 7-4 straight up record and a 6-2 record against the spread when it allows opponents to shoot greater than 42.9% from the field.
- The Golden Eagles are hitting 39.3% of their three-point shots this season, 0.2% higher than the 39.1% the Fightin’ Hawks allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Oral Roberts has put together an 8-4 record against the spread and a 10-4 straight-up record in games this season when knocking down more than 39.1% of its three-point attempts.
- North Dakota is 6-8 overall and 6-6 against the spread when its opponents shoot higher than 39.3% from deep.
- The Fightin’ Hawks shoot 34.1% from beyond the arc this season. That’s 0.7 percentage points lower than the Golden Eagles have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (34.8%).
- North Dakota has a 4-5 ATS record and has gone 6-5 straight-up when hitting more than 34.8% of its three-point attempts.
- Oral Roberts has a 6-1 ATS record and a 6-3 straight-up record in games this season when it makes more than 34.1% of its three-point shots.
- The Golden Eagles knock down 11.6 three-pointers per game this season, 4.1 more makes per game than the Fightin’ Hawks give up (7.5).
- Oral Roberts has gone 10-3 against the spread and 10-6 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When North Dakota makes fewer three-pointers than its opponents, it is 2-4 ATS and 3-3 straight up.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from