Two hot teams hit the court when the Oregon Ducks (18-5) visit the Oregon State Beavers (14-11) on Sunday, March 7, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET. The Ducks are 5.5-point favorites and put their four-game win streak on the line against the Beavers, winners of three straight. The matchup’s point total is set at 136.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of March 7, 2021, 2:20 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
The model favors the Ducks by 3.2 points, just 2.3 fewer than the 5.5-point spread set by DraftKings.
The DraftKings point total for this matchup is just 2.9 points lower than the model projection.
Prediction: Oregon 71, Oregon State 68
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Examining the Over/Under
- The average implied total for the Ducks this season is 74.3 points, 3.3 more points than their implied total of 71 points in Sunday’s game.
- Oregon has surpassed its implied point total for this matchup (71) 17 times this season.
- The 72.7-point average implied total on the season for the Beavers is 7.7 more points than the team’s 65-point implied total in this matchup.
- Oregon State has totaled more than 65 points 16 times on the season.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
Oregon and Oregon State Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 5.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- The Ducks are shooting 46.5% from the field this season, 3.1 percentage points higher than the 43.4% the Beavers allow to opponents.
- Oregon has a 14-2 straight-up record and a 9-6 record against the spread in games it shoots higher than 43.4% from the field.
- Oregon State is 10-7 overall and 11-4-1 against the spread when allowing its opponents to shoot higher than 46.5% from the field.
- The Beavers have shot at a 42.8% clip from the field this season, 0.3 percentage points less than the 43.1% shooting opponents of the Ducks have averaged.
- Oregon State has compiled an 11-1 straight up record and a 10-0-1 record against the spread in games it shoots above 43.1% from the field.
- This season, Oregon has an 8-0 straight up record and a 7-1 record against the spread when it allows opponents to shoot greater than 42.8% from the field.
- The Ducks are making 36.7% of their three-point shots this season, 7% higher than the 29.7% the Beavers allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Oregon has put together a 10-6 record against the spread and a 14-3 straight-up record in games this season when the team knocks down more than 29.7% of its three-point attempts.
- Oregon State has put together a 12-5 straight-up record and gone 12-3-1 against the spread in games when its opponents shoot over 36.7% from three-point range.
- The Beavers shoot 34.5% from beyond the arc this season. That’s 1.4 percentage points higher than the Ducks have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (33.1%).
- Oregon State is 10-5 straight-up and has a 9-4-1 ATS record when the team makes more than 33.1% of its three-point attempts.
- Oregon has an 8-3 straight-up record and a 6-5 ATS record when it has shot better than 34.5% from three-point range.
- The Ducks hit 8.1 three-pointers per game this season, 1.3 more made shots on average than the 6.8 per game the Beavers give up.
- Oregon has gone 8-5 against the spread and 12-1 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Oregon State hits fewer three-pointers than its opponents, it is 5-3-1 ATS and 6-3 straight up.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from