The San Francisco 49ers (13-4) will look to go on the road and win in the playoffs against the Philadelphia Eagles (14-3) in the NFC Championship game on January 29 at 3:00 PM ET at Lincoln Financial Field.
The Eagles are the favorite (-3) against the 49ers. The total is set at 45 points.
The betting insights in what follows reflect odds as of January 29, 2023 at 3:48 PM ET. Check out the article below for the most up-to-date lines for this game and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Eagles Vs 49ers Odds
|ATS pick||Over/Under pick|
|Eagles (-3)||Over (45)|
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this matchup today!
Team Stat Rankings
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||28.1 (2)||26.5 (6)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||20.2 (8)||16.3 (1)|
|Off. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.9 (4)||5.9 (4)|
|Def. Yards per Play (Rank)||4.8 (1)||5.0 (3)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||19 (5)||17 (3)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||27 (4)||30 (2)|
Eagles Betting Insights
- The Eagles’ record against the spread during the regular season was 8-9-0. They are 1-0-0 versus the spread in the playoffs.
- Philadelphia’s ATS record as 3-point or bigger favorites is 9-8 in the regular season and playoffs.
- Out of 17 Eagles games during the season, 10 went over the total. In the postseason, they have topped the point total in zero of one contest.
- Eagles games have had more than 45 points scored on 11 occasions in the regular season and playoffs.
- The point total average for Philadelphia games in the regular season was 45.4, 0.4 more points than the over/under for this matchup.
49ers Betting Insights
- The 49ers had 11 wins in 17 games against the spread in the regular season. In the postseason they are 2-0-0 ATS.
- In 17 49ers games during the regular season, nine of them went over the total, and it’s been one of two in the playoffs.
- San Francisco’s games have finished with more than 45 points nine times between the regular season and playoffs.
- 49ers games averaged 42.2 total points in the regular season, 2.8 fewer than the total for this matchup.
Eagles Players to Watch
- Jalen Hurts has been a dual threat for Philadelphia this season. He has 3,701 passing yards, completing 66.5% of his passes and recording 22 touchdown passes and six interceptions this season. He’s rushed for 760 yards (50.7 ypg) on 165 carries with 13 rushing touchdowns.
- The team’s top rusher, Miles Sanders, has carried the ball 259 times for 1,269 yards (74.6 per game), scoring 11 times.
- A.J. Brown’s team-leading 1,496 yards as a receiver have come on 88 receptions (out of 146 targets) with 11 touchdowns.
- DeVonta Smith has put together a 1,196-yard season with seven touchdowns, hauling in 95 passes on 136 targets.
- Dallas Goedert’s 55 receptions are good enough for 702 yards and three touchdowns.
- Haason Reddick paces the team with 16.0 sacks, and also has 10.0 TFL and 48 tackles.
- T.J. Edwards, Philadelphia’s top tackler, has 159 tackles, 10.0 TFL, and 2.0 sacks this year.
- Chauncey Gardner-Johnson has picked off a team-high six passes. He also has 67 tackles, 5.0 TFL, 1.0 sack, and eight passes defended to his name.
49ers Players to Watch
- Brock Purdy leads San Francisco with 1,374 yards on 114-of-170 passing with 13 touchdowns compared to four interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Christian McCaffrey, has carried the ball 244 times for 1,139 yards (67.0 per game), with eight touchdowns this year. He’s proven to be a dual threat, hauling in 741 receiving yards (43.6 per game) on 85 catches with five receiving touchdowns.
- Elijah Mitchell has run for 279 yards across 45 carries, scoring two touchdowns.
- Brandon Aiyuk leads his squad with 1,015 receiving yards on 78 catches with eight touchdowns.
- George Kittle has put up a 765-yard season with 11 touchdowns. He’s caught 60 passes on 86 targets.
- Nick Bosa paces the team with 18.0 sacks, and also has 18.0 TFL and 49 tackles.
- Fred Warner, San Francisco’s top tackler, has 134 tackles, 5.0 TFL, 3.0 sacks, and one interception this year.
- Tashaun Gipson has picked off a team-leading five passes. He also has 61 tackles, 1.0 TFL, 0.5 sacks, and eight passes defended to his name.
How to Bet on Eagles vs 49ers
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.