The Cincinnati Bengals (12-4) will look to go on the road and win in the playoffs against the Kansas City Chiefs (14-3) in the AFC Championship game on January 29 at 6:30 PM ET at Arrowhead Stadium.
The Chiefs are the favorite (-1.5) in a projected close matchup against the Bengals. The total is set at 48 points.
The betting facts in the following article are based off odds valid as of January 29, 2023 at 5:48 PM ET. Check out the article below for the latest odds for this game and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Chiefs Vs Bengals Odds
|ATS pick||Over/Under pick|
|Bengals (+1.5)||Over (48)|
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this matchup today!
Team Stat Rankings
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||29.2 (1)||26.1 (8)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||21.7 (16)||20.1 (5)|
|Off. Yards per Play (Rank)||6.4 (1)||5.5 (11)|
|Def. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.1 (7)||5.4 (15)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||23 (17)||18 (4)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||20 (20)||24 (11)|
Looking to build a lineup of players from the Chiefs and Bengals to try to win cash prizes? Sign up for DraftKings Daily Fantasy Sports and get an exclusive bonus using our link.
Chiefs Betting Insights
- Against the spread, the Chiefs were 6-10-1 during the season. They sport an ATS record of 0-1-0 in the playoffs.
- Kansas City’s ATS record as 1.5-point or bigger favorites is 4-10-1 in the regular season and playoffs.
- Out of 17 Chiefs games during the regular season, eight hit the over. In the playoffs, they have topped the point total in zero of one contest.
- A total of 10 times in the regular season and playoffs, the Chiefs and their opponent have combined to score more than 48 points.
- The point total average for Kansas City games in the regular season was 49.6, 1.6 more points than the over/under for this matchup.
Bengals Betting Insights
- The Bengals’ record against the spread in the regular season was 12-4-0, and in the playoffs it is 1-1-0.
- Cincinnati’s ATS record as 1.5-point underdogs or greater is 3-0 in the regular season and playoffs.
- There were six Bengals games (out of 16) that hit the over in the regular season, and one (of two) in the playoffs.
- Cincinnati games have finished with over 48 points scored six times between the regular season and playoffs.
- Bengals games averaged 44.9 total points in the regular season, 3.1 fewer than the total for this matchup.
Chiefs Players to Watch
- Patrick Mahomes II has thrown for 5,250 yards, completing 67.1% of his passes and recording 41 touchdowns and 12 interceptions this season. He’s also run for 358 yards (21.1 ypg) on 61 carries with four rushing touchdowns.
- Isiah Pacheco has racked up 830 yards on 170 carries while finding the end zone five times as a runner.
- Travis Kelce has hauled in 110 catches for 1,338 yards (78.7 yards per game) to lead the team this season. He’s found the end zone 12 times as a receiver.
- JuJu Smith-Schuster has caught 78 passes for 933 yards (58.3 yards per game) and three touchdowns this year.
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling has a total of 687 receiving yards this year, grabbing 42 passes and scoring two touchdowns.
- Chris Jones has 15.5 sacks to pace the team, and also has 16.0 TFL and 44 tackles.
- Nick Bolton is the team’s leading tackler this year. He’s collected 179 tackles, 8.0 TFL, 2.0 sacks, and two interceptions.
- Juan Thornhill has a team-high three interceptions to go along with 71 tackles, 4.0 TFL, 1.0 sack, and nine passes defended.
Bengals Players to Watch
- Joe Burrow has 4,475 passing yards, or 279.7 per game, this season. He has completed 68.3% of his passes and has thrown 35 touchdowns with 12 interceptions. He’s also chipped in on the ground with 16.1 rushing yards per game while scoring as a runner five times.
- Joe Mixon is his team’s leading rusher with 210 carries for 814 yards, or 58.1 per game. He’s found paydirt seven times on the ground, as well. Mixon has also chipped in with 60 catches for 441 yards and two receiving touchdowns.
- Samaje Perine has run for 394 yards across 95 attempts, scoring two touchdowns. He’s chipped in with 38 catches for 287 yards and four touchdowns.
- Ja’Marr Chase paces his squad with 1,046 receiving yards on 87 catches with nine touchdowns.
- Tee Higgins has caught 74 passes and compiled 1,029 receiving yards (64.3 per game) with seven touchdowns.
- Tyler Boyd’s 58 catches (on 82 targets) have netted him 762 yards (47.6 ypg) and five touchdowns.
- Trey Hendrickson has 8.0 sacks to pace the team, and also has 6.0 TFL and 32 tackles.
- Logan Wilson is the team’s top-tackler this year. He’s totaled 121 tackles, 3.0 TFL, 2.5 sacks, and one interception.
- Vonn Bell has a team-high four interceptions to go along with 78 tackles, 4.0 TFL, 1.0 sack, and seven passes defended.
How to Bet on Chiefs vs Bengals
If you’re looking for a place to bet on the Chiefs or Bengals, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.