The UConn Huskies (13-6) will attempt to extend a three-game win streak when they host the Georgetown Hoyas (9-11) on Saturday, March 6, 2021 at Gampel Pavilion as 9.5-point favorites. The matchup airs at 12:00 PM ET on CBS. The matchup has an over/under of 137.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of March 6, 2021, 2:17 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
Examining the Over/Under
- The Huskies have an average implied point total of 72.6 this season, which is 0.4 points lower than their implied total in Saturday’s game (73).
- UConn has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (73) seven times this season.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Hoyas (77) is 13 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (64).
- Georgetown has scored more than 64 points 15 times this season.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
UConn and Georgetown Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 9.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- The Huskies make 43.6% of their shots from the field this season, which is two percentage points higher than the Hoyas have allowed to their opponents (41.6%).
- UConn is 8-1 against the spread and 10-1 overall in games when it shoots better than 41.6% from the field.
- Georgetown is 9-2 against the spread and 8-5 overall when its opponents shoot better than 43.6% from the field.
- The Hoyas have shot at a 42.3% rate from the field this season, 1.1 percentage points above the 41.2% shooting opponents of the Huskies have averaged.
- Georgetown has compiled a 6-5 straight up record and a 7-3 record against the spread in games it shoots better than 41.2% from the field.
- UConn is 8-2 against the spread and 10-2 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot higher than 42.3% from the field.
- The Huskies shoot 33.6% from deep, 0.3% higher than the 33.3% the Hoyas allow to opponents.
- UConn has a 7-1 record against the spread and a 9-1 record overall when the team knocks down more than 33.3% of its three-point shots.
- Georgetown has put up a 4-3 against the spread while going 5-4 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot better than 33.6% from deep.
- The Hoyas three-point shooting percentage this season (36.3%) is 5.4 percentage points higher than opponents of the Huskies are averaging (30.9%).
- Georgetown is 9-3 against the spread and 7-7 overall when it shoots over 30.9% as a team from deep.
- UConn has a 10-3 ATS record and an 11-4 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 36.3% from downtown.
- The Huskies knock down 6.6 three-pointers per game this season, two fewer made shots on average than the 8.6 per game the Hoyas give up.
- Georgetown has gone 5-4 against the spread and 5-6 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When UConn makes fewer threes than its opponents, it is 1-1 ATS and 2-2 straight up.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from