The Navy Midshipmen (15-2) will look to build on a five-game win streak when they host the Loyola (MD) Greyhounds (4-10) on Saturday, March 6, 2021 at Alumni Hall (Navy) as 5.5-point favorites. The contest airs at 12:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The point total is set at 134 in the matchup.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of March 6, 2021, 2:17 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
Examining the Over/Under
- The average implied total for the Midshipmen this season is 69.6 points, 0.4 fewer points than their implied total of 70 points in Saturday’s game.
- Navy will look to outscore its implied point total for this matchup (70) for the 11th time this season.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Greyhounds (72.9) is 8.9 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (64).
- Loyola (MD) has totaled more than 64 points 11 times on the season.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
Navy and Loyola (MD) Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 5.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- This season, the Midshipmen have a 44.6% shooting percentage from the field, which is 2.7% higher than the 41.9% of shots the Greyhounds’ opponents have made.
- Navy has compiled a 10-0 record against the spread and a 12-0 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 41.9% from the field.
- Loyola (MD) is 4-4 against the spread and 4-6 overall when allowing opponents to shoot higher than 44.6% from the field.
- The Greyhounds are shooting 45.5% from the field, 0.4% higher than the 45.1% the Midshipmen’s opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Loyola (MD) has a 2-7 record overall and a 3-4 record against the spread in games the team collectively shoots above 45.1% from the field.
- Navy is 7-1 against the spread and 10-1 overall in games its opponents shoot over 45.5% from the field.
- The Midshipmen shoot 32.4% from three-point range, 1.5% lower than the 33.9% the Greyhounds allow to opponents.
- Navy has a 5-0 record against the spread and a 6-0 record overall when the team makes more than 33.9% of its shots from three-point range.
- Loyola (MD) has put up a 2-3 straight-up record and gone 2-3 against the spread in games when its opponents shoot above 32.4% from downtown.
- The Greyhounds shoot 29.3% from three-point distance this season. That’s 4.1 percentage points lower than the Midshipmen have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (33.4%).
- Loyola (MD) is 4-1 against the spread and 3-2 overall when it shoots above 33.4% as a team from deep.
- Navy is 4-1 ATS and 6-1 overall in games it shoots above 29.3% from deep.
- The Midshipmen’s 6.1 made three-pointers per game this season is 1.1 more made shots on average than the 5 per game the Greyhounds allow.
- The Midshipmen are 6-1 against the spread and 8-1 overall when they make more threes than their opponents, while the Greyhounds are 2-6 ATS and 1-9 straight up in games when they are out-shot from the three-point line.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from