The Bryant Bulldogs (14-5) will try to extend a four-game win streak when they host the Sacred Heart Pioneers (9-8) on Saturday, March 6, 2021 at Chace Athletic Center as 8.5-point favorites. The matchup airs at 12:00 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is set at 153.5.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of March 6, 2021, 2:17 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
Examining the Over/Under
- The Bulldogs’ average implied point total this season is 1.8 more points than their implied total in Saturday’s game (82.8 implied points on average compared to 81 implied points in this game).
- So far this season, Bryant has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (81) 12 times.
- The Pioneers’ average implied point total on the season (71.6 points) is 1.4 points lower than their implied total in this matchup (73 points).
- Sacred Heart has put up more than 73 points in seven games this season.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
Bryant and Sacred Heart Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 8.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- This season, the Bulldogs have a 46.5% shooting percentage from the field, which is 2.2% higher than the 44.3% of shots the Pioneers’ opponents have knocked down.
- Bryant has an 8-4 record against the spread and a 12-2 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 44.3% from the field.
- Sacred Heart is 6-0 against the spread and 8-1 overall when allowing opponents to shoot higher than 46.5% from the field.
- The Pioneers are shooting 41.6% from the field, -0.3% lower than the 41.3% the Bulldogs’ opponents have shot this season.
- Sacred Heart is 5-3 against the spread and 5-4 overall when shooting higher than 41.3% from the field.
- This season, Bryant has a 9-4 record against the spread and an 11-2 record overall when its opponents shoot higher than 41.6% from the field.
- The Bulldogs shoot 38.5% from beyond the arc, 6% higher than the 32.5% the Pioneers allow to opponents.
- Bryant has a 10-3 record against the spread and a 12-4 record overall when the team makes more than 32.5% of its three-point shots.
- Sacred Heart has gone 8-4 overall and has a 6-1 record against the spread in games this season when its opponents shoot better than 38.5% from downtown.
- The Pioneers are making 32.7% of their shots from deep, which is just 4.7 percentage points greater than the 28% the Bulldogs’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Sacred Heart is 4-3 against the spread and 6-5 overall when shooting above 28% as a team from three-point range.
- Bryant is 13-2 overall and 9-5 ATS in games it shoots above 32.7% from deep.
- The Bulldogs’ 9.6 made three-pointers per game this season is 1.7 more made shots on average than the 7.9 per game the Pioneers give up.
- When Bryant makes more three-pointers than its opponents, it is 6-4 against the spread and 9-3 overall. When Sacred Heart is out-shot from beyond the arc by its opponents, it is 1-4 ATS and 1-4 straight up.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from