The Colgate Raiders (11-1) will attempt to continue a 10-game winning streak when they host the Boston University Terriers (7-10) on Saturday, March 6, 2021 at Cotterell Court as heavy, 13-point favorites. The contest airs at 1:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup’s over/under is set at 148.5.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of March 6, 2021, 2:17 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
Examining the Over/Under
- The Raiders have an average implied point total of 80.8 this season, which is 0.2 points lower than their implied total in Saturday’s game (81).
- Colgate has outscored this matchup’s implied point total (81) eight times.
- The Terriers’ average implied point total on the season (75.7 points) is 7.7 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (68 points).
- Boston University has scored more than 68 points nine times this season.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
Colgate and Boston University Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 13+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- The Raiders are shooting 49.9% from the field this season, 2.4 percentage points higher than the 47.5% the Terriers allow to opponents.
- In games when Colgate shoots higher than 47.5% from the field, it is 8-0 overall and 7-1 against the spread.
- Boston University’s record is 8-3 against the spread and 7-4 overall when its opponents make more than 49.9% of their shots from the field.
- The Terriers have shot at a 43.9% rate from the field this season, -3.8 percentage points less than the 40.1% shooting opponents of the Raiders have averaged.
- Boston University has compiled a 6-5 record against the spread and a 6-5 straight up record in games it shoots higher than 40.1% from the field.
- When Colgate’s opponents shoot above 43.9% from the field, it is 6-3 against the spread and 8-1 overall.
- The Raiders are knocking down 38.4% of their three-point shots this season, 1.6% higher than the 36.8% the Terriers allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Colgate has a 6-1 record against the spread and a 7-0 record overall when the team hits more than 36.8% of its three-point attempts.
- Boston University has gone 4-5 overall and has a 6-3 record against the spread in games this season when its opponents shoot higher than 38.4% from deep.
- The Terriers three-point shooting percentage this season (32.4%) is -6.1 percentage points lower than opponents of the Raiders are averaging (26.3%).
- Boston University’s record is 7-7 ATS and 6-8 overall when the team hits more than 26.3% of its three-point attempts.
- Colgate has a 6-2 ATS record and an 8-0 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 32.4% from three-point range.
- The Raiders’ 8.8 made three-pointers per game this season is 1.7 more made shots on average than the 7.1 per game the Terriers allow.
- When Colgate makes more three-pointers than its opponents, it is 7-1 against the spread and 8-0 overall. When Boston University is out-shot from beyond the arc by its opponents, it is 1-6 ATS and 1-6 straight up.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from