The South Florida Bulls (8-11) will look to break a three-game losing streak when they visit the Wichita State Shockers (14-4) on Saturday, March 6, 2021 at Charles Koch Arena as heavy, 11.5-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 1:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The point total in the matchup is set at 138.5.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of March 6, 2021, 2:17 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
Examining the Over/Under
- The Shockers have an average implied point total of 72.3 this season, which is 2.7 points lower than their implied total in Saturday’s game (75).
- Wichita State will attempt to surpass its implied point total for this matchup (75) for the eighth time this season.
- The 69.1-point average implied total on the season for the Bulls is 5.1 more points than the team’s 64-point implied total in this matchup.
- South Florida has put up more than 64 points in 11 games on the season.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
Wichita State and South Florida Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 11.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- The Shockers make 40.6% of their shots from the field this season, which is 4.7 percentage points lower than the Bulls have allowed to their opponents (45.3%).
- In games when Wichita State shoots higher than 45.3% from the field, it is 2-1 against the spread and 4-0 overall.
- South Florida has a 1-2 record against the spread and a 4-0 record overall when its opponents knock down more than 40.6% of their shots from the field.
- The Bulls’ 40.4% shooting percentage from the field this season is -0.2 percentage points lower than the Shockers have given up to their opponents (40.2%).
- This season, South Florida has an 8-3 record overall and a 5-4 record against the spread in games the team collectively shoots above 40.2% from the field.
- This season, Wichita State has a 3-2 record against the spread and a 6-1 record overall when its opponents shoot over 40.4% from the field.
- The Shockers’ 33.7% three-point shooting percentage this season is just 0.3 percentage points lower than opponents of the Bulls have shot from beyond the arc (34%).
- Wichita State is 5-4 against the spread and 10-0 overall when it shoots better than 34% from distance.
- South Florida has compiled a 2-6 against the spread while going 5-5 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot higher than 33.7% from deep.
- The Bulls are making 33.2% of their shots from three-point range, which is just 3.8 percentage points greater than the 29.4% the Shockers’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- South Florida’s record is 5-8 ATS and 7-8 overall when the team makes more than 29.4% of its three-point attempts.
- Wichita State has a 7-3 straight-up record and a 4-3-1 ATS record this season when it makes more than 33.2% of its three-point shots.
- The Shockers’ 8.1 made three-pointers per game this season is 1.9 more made shots on average than the 6.2 per game the Bulls give up.
- The Shockers are 5-4 against the spread and 9-2 overall when they make more threes than their opponents, while the Bulls are 1-9 ATS and 3-8 straight up in games when they are out-shot from the three-point line.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from