The Arizona State Sun Devils (10-12) are 3.5-point underdogs as they try to end a five-game road losing streak when they visit the Utah Utes (10-12) on Saturday, March 6, 2021 at Jon M. Huntsman Center. The game airs at 2:00 PM ET on FS1. The point total in the matchup is set at 148.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of March 6, 2021, 2:18 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
Examining the Over/Under
- The Utes have an average implied point total of 72.2 this season, which is 3.8 points lower than their implied total in Saturday’s game (76).
- This season, Utah has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (76) six times.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Sun Devils (78.7) is 6.7 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (72).
- Arizona State has put up more than 72 points 13 times this season.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
Utah and Arizona State Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 3.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- The Utes are shooting 45.9% from the field this season, 1.2 percentage points higher than the 44.7% the Sun Devils allow to opponents.
- In games when Utah shoots better than 44.7% from the field, it is 7-8 against the spread and 8-7 overall.
- Arizona State’s record is 8-6 overall and 2-11 against the spread when its opponents make more than 45.9% of their shots from the field.
- The Sun Devils are shooting 43.6% from the field, 0.7% lower than the 44.3% the Utes’ opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Arizona State has compiled a 3-7-1 record against the spread and an 8-4 record overall in games the team shoots better than 44.3% collectively from the field.
- Utah is 6-2 against the spread and 7-1 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot greater than 43.6% from the field.
- The Utes shoot 34.5% from beyond the arc, 1.4% lower than the 35.9% the Sun Devils allow to opponents.
- Utah is 5-6 against the spread and 7-4 overall when it shoots better than 35.9% from downtown.
- Arizona State has a 2-6 record against the spread while going 5-4 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot better than 34.5% from deep.
- The Sun Devils’ three-point shooting percentage this season (34%) is just 2.2 percentage points lower than opponents of the Utes are averaging (36.2%).
- Arizona State is 2-7-1 ATS and 4-6 overall when the team makes more than 36.2% of its three-point attempts.
- Utah has a 6-4 straight-up record and a 4-6 ATS record when it has shot better than 34% from three-point range.
- The Utes connect on 6.5 three-pointers per game this season, just one fewer made shot on average than the 7.5 per game the Sun Devils give up.
- When Arizona State makes more three-pointers than its opponents, it is 3-6 against the spread and 3-6 overall. When Utah is out-shot from deep by its opponents, it is 5-11 ATS and 5-11 straight up.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from