The Lafayette Leopards (9-5) are 3.5-point favorites as they attempt to continue a three-game home winning streak when they square off against the Bucknell Bison (4-6) on Saturday, March 6, 2021 at Kirby Sports Center. The matchup airs at 2:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under of 151.5 points.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of March 6, 2021, 2:18 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
Examining the Over/Under
- The Leopards’ average implied point total this season is 2.7 fewer points than their implied total in Saturday’s game (75.3 implied points on average compared to 78 implied points in this game).
- Lafayette has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (78) six times this season.
- The Bison’s average implied point total on the season (73.1 points) is 0.9 points lower than their implied total in this matchup (74 points).
- Bucknell will attempt to surpass its implied point total for this matchup (74) for the fifth time this season.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
Lafayette and Bucknell Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 3.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- The Leopards make 43.4% of their shots from the field this season, which is 1.1 percentage points higher than the Bison have allowed to their opponents (42.3%).
- Lafayette is 5-5 against the spread and 7-3 overall in games when it collectively shoots higher than 42.3% from the field.
- Bucknell’s record is 3-2 against the spread and 3-2 overall when it allows its opponents to make more than 43.4% of their shots from the field.
- The Bison have shot at a 44.8% clip from the field this season, -0.6 percentage points greater than the 45.4% shooting opponents of the Leopards have averaged.
- Bucknell has a 3-1 record against the spread and a 3-2 record overall in games when it shoots over 45.4% from the field.
- This season, Lafayette has a 2-4 record against the spread and a 4-2 record overall when its opponents shoot over 44.8% from the field.
- The Leopards are making 35.9% of their three-point shots this season, 2.1% higher than the 33.8% the Bison allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Lafayette is 5-3 against the spread and 7-1 overall when it shoots better than 33.8% from downtown.
- Bucknell has put up a 4-2 against the spread while going 4-2 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot better than 35.9% from downtown.
- The Bison’s three-point shooting percentage this season (32.4%) is only 0.1 percentage points higher than opponents of the Leopards are averaging (32.3%).
- Bucknell is 4-2 ATS and 4-2 overall when the team makes more than 32.3% of its three-point attempts.
- Lafayette has a 5-2 ATS record and a 6-1 straight-up record in games this season when it knocks down more than 32.4% of its three-point attempts.
- The Leopards make 8.6 three-pointers per game this season, 1.3 more made shots on average than the 7.3 per game the Bison give up.
- Lafayette has gone 7-3 against the spread and 9-1 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Bucknell makes fewer three-pointers than its opponents, it is 0-4 ATS and 0-5 straight up.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from