The No. 8 Alabama Crimson Tide (20-6) hit the road in SEC action against the Georgia Bulldogs (14-10) on Saturday, March 6, 2021 at 2:00 PM ET. The Crimson Tide are favored by 7.5 points in the game, the second matchup between the teams this season. The matchup has an over/under of 157.5.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of March 6, 2021, 2:18 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
Examining the Over/Under
- The average implied total for the Crimson Tide this season is 80.1 points, 2.9 fewer points than their implied total of 83 points in Saturday’s game.
- Alabama has outscored this matchup’s implied point total (83) 10 times.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Bulldogs (80.4) is 5.4 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (75).
- Georgia will aim to surpass its implied point total for this matchup (75) for the 15th time this season.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
Alabama and Georgia Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 7.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- The Crimson Tide are shooting 42.8% from the field this season, three percentage points lower than the 45.8% the Bulldogs allow to opponents.
- Alabama is 8-1 against the spread and 10-0 overall in games when it shoots better than 45.8% from the field.
- Georgia is 9-0 overall and 6-1 against the spread when allowing its opponents to shoot higher than 42.8% from the field.
- The Bulldogs have shot at a 45.8% rate from the field this season, 5.1 percentage points greater than the 40.7% shooting opponents of the Crimson Tide have averaged.
- This season, Georgia has compiled a 9-6 record against the spread and a 12-5 record overall in games the team shoots better than 40.7% collectively from the field.
- Alabama is 17-2 overall and 12-6 against the spread in games it allows opponents to shoot higher than 45.8% from the field.
- The Crimson Tide are knocking down 35.1% of their three-point shots this season, 1.7% higher than the 33.4% the Bulldogs allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Alabama is 11-1 overall and 8-3 against the spread when it shoots better than 33.4% from distance.
- Georgia has put together a 10-3 against the spread while going 12-3 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot higher than 35.1% from deep.
- The Bulldogs shoot 31.3% from beyond the arc this season. That’s -2.7 percentage points lower than the Crimson Tide have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (28.6%).
- Georgia is 10-5 straight-up and has an 8-5 ATS record when the team hits more than 28.6% of its three-point attempts.
- Alabama is 9-7-1 ATS and 14-4 overall in games when shooting above 31.3% from deep.
- The Crimson Tide’s 10.8 made three-pointers per game this season is 4.6 more made shots on average than the 6.2 per game the Bulldogs allow.
- Alabama is 10-7-1 against the spread and 15-4 overall when it hit more threes than its opponents, while Georgia is 5-8 ATS and 6-8 straight up in games when it is out-shot from the three-point line.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from