The Butler Bulldogs (9-13) are heavy underdogs (by 12.5 points) to stop a four-game road losing streak when they visit the No. 14 Creighton Bluejays (17-7) on Saturday, March 6, 2021 at 5:00 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is 134.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of March 6, 2021, 2:18 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
Examining the Over/Under
- The average implied total for the Bluejays this season is 78.8 points, 5.8 more points than their implied total of 73 points in Saturday’s game.
- This season, Creighton has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (73) 13 times.
- The 68.9-point average implied total on the season for the Bulldogs is 7.9 more points than the team’s 61-point implied total in this matchup.
- Butler has scored more than 61 points in 13 games this season.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
Creighton and Butler Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 12.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- The Bluejays make 48% of their shots from the field this season, which is 2.4 percentage points higher than the Bulldogs have allowed to their opponents (45.6%).
- Creighton has compiled a 7-5 record against the spread and an 11-4 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 45.6% from the field.
- Butler is 9-4 overall and 6-4 against the spread when allowing opponents to shoot better than 48% from the field.
- The Bulldogs have shot at a 41% clip from the field this season, -0.3 percentage points less than the 40.7% shooting opponents of the Bluejays have averaged.
- This season, Butler has a 6-6 record overall and a 5-4 record against the spread in games the team collectively shoots better than 40.7% from the field.
- When Creighton’s opponents hit better than 41% from the field, it is 5-7 against the spread and 12-2 overall.
- The Bluejays shoot 36.3% from beyond the arc, 3.3% higher than the 33% the Bulldogs allow to opponents.
- Creighton is 7-5 against the spread and 10-4 overall when it shoots better than 33% from distance.
- Butler is 5-3 against the spread while putting together a 7-4 straight-up record when its opponents make more than 36.3% of their shots from downtown.
- The Bulldogs’ three-point shooting percentage this season (32.8%) is the same as opponents of the Bluejays are averaging (32.8%).
- Butler is 3-4-1 against the spread and 3-7 overall when it shoots above 32.8% as a team from deep.
- Creighton has a 4-8 ATS record and a 12-2 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 32.8% from downtown.
- The Bluejays hit 9.7 three-pointers per game this season, 2.5 more makes per game than the Bulldogs allow (7.2).
- The Bluejays are 6-5 against the spread and 11-3 overall when they make more threes than their opponents, while the Bulldogs are 1-7 ATS and 3-6 straight up in games when they are out-shot from the three-point line.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from