The No. 12 Arkansas Razorbacks (20-5) will attempt to extend a seven-game winning streak when they host the Texas A&M Aggies (8-8) on Saturday, March 6, 2021 at Bud Walton Arena as heavy, 15.5-point favorites. The contest airs at 5:00 PM ET on SECN. The matchup has an over/under of 136.5.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of March 6, 2021, 2:18 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
Examining the Over/Under
- The Razorbacks’ average implied point total this season is 4.7 more points than their implied total in Saturday’s game (80.7 implied points on average compared to 76 implied points in this game).
- Arkansas is looking to surpass its implied point total for this matchup (76) for the 16th time this season.
- The Aggies’ average implied point total on the season (70.5 points) is 9.5 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (61 points).
- Texas A&M will aim to outscore its implied point total for this matchup (61) for the eighth time this season.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
Arkansas and Texas A&M Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 15.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- The Razorbacks make 45.5% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.7 percentage points higher than the Aggies have allowed to their opponents (44.8%).
- In games Arkansas shoots better than 44.8% from the field, it is 11-2 against the spread and 12-2 overall.
- Texas A&M is 7-2 overall and 5-4 against the spread when allowing opponents to shoot higher than 45.5% from the field.
- The Aggies are shooting 41% from the field, 0.1% lower than the 41.1% the Razorbacks’ opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Texas A&M has compiled a 4-2 record against the spread and a 6-0 record overall in games the team shoots above 41.1% collectively from the field.
- When Arkansas’ opponents hit better than 41% from the field, it is 9-2 against the spread and 12-0 overall.
- The Razorbacks are knocking down 34.1% of their three-point shots this season, 0.3% higher than the 33.8% the Aggies allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Arkansas has assembled a 10-0 record against the spread and a 9-1 straight-up record in games this season when making more than 33.8% of its three-point attempts.
- Texas A&M is 3-6 against the spread and 5-4 overall when its opponents shoot better than 34.1% from deep.
- The Aggies three-point shooting percentage this season (29.2%) is 2.5 percentage points lower than opponents of the Razorbacks are averaging (31.7%).
- Texas A&M is 3-2 against the spread and 4-1 overall when shooting above 31.7% as a team from three-point range.
- Arkansas has a 10-2 ATS record and an 11-2 straight-up record this season in games it has shot better than 29.2% from three-point range.
- The Razorbacks knock down 8 three-pointers per game this season, 1.8 more made shots on average than the 6.2 per game the Aggies give up.
- Arkansas is 10-2 against the spread and 10-3 overall when it connects on more three-pointers than its opponents, while Texas A&M is 4-6 ATS and 7-4 straight up in games when it is out-shot from distance.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from