Scotty Pippen Jr leads the Vanderbilt Commodores (8-14) into a matchup against the Ole Miss Rebels (14-10) after scoring 36 points in a 78-64 win over Cincinnati. The Rebels are 8-point favorites in the game on Saturday, March 6, 2021, which starts at 7:00 PM ET on SECN. The over/under in the matchup is set at 135.5.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of March 6, 2021, 2:19 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
Examining the Over/Under
- The Rebels’ average implied point total this season is 0.8 more points than their implied total in Saturday’s game (72.8 implied points on average compared to 72 implied points in this game).
- Ole Miss is aiming to surpass its implied point total for this matchup (72) for the ninth time this season.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Commodores (77.6) is 13.6 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (64).
- Vanderbilt has scored more than this game’s implied total of 64 points 19 times this season.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
Ole Miss and Vanderbilt Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 8+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- The Rebels are shooting 44.3% from the field this season, 2.1 percentage points lower than the 46.4% the Commodores allow to opponents.
- In games when Ole Miss shoots better than 46.4% from the field, it is 7-1 against the spread and 7-1 overall.
- Vanderbilt is 7-5 overall and 8-2-2 against the spread when allowing its opponents to shoot higher than 44.3% from the field.
- The Commodores’ 43.8% shooting percentage from the field this season is -1.3 percentage points lower than the Rebels have given up to their opponents (42.5%).
- Vanderbilt is 6-5 overall and 10-1 against the spread when it hits more than 42.5% of its attempts from the field.
- When opponents of Ole Miss shoot above 43.8% from the field, it is 11-3 against the spread and 12-2 overall.
- The Rebels shoot 29.6% from three-point range, 5% lower than the 34.6% the Commodores allow to opponents.
- Ole Miss has assembled a 4-2 record against the spread and a 4-2 straight-up record in games this season when the team makes more than 34.6% of its three-point attempts.
- Vanderbilt is 3-1 overall and 3-1 against the spread when its opponents shoot better than 29.6% from deep.
- The Commodores shoot 35.7% from beyond the arc this season. That’s just 0.9 percentage points lower than the Rebels have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (36.6%).
- Vanderbilt has a 9-1 ATS record and is 5-5 straight-up when the team hits more than 36.6% of its three-point attempts.
- Ole Miss has a 10-2 straight-up record and a 9-3 ATS record this season when it makes more than 35.7% of its three-point shots.
- The Rebels make 5.2 three-pointers per game this season, 4.2 fewer makes per game than the Commodores allow (9.4).
- When Vanderbilt makes more threes than its opponents, it is 8-4 against the spread and 6-6 overall. When Ole Miss is out-shot from deep by its opponents, it is 7-6 ATS and 7-6 straight up.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from