A game after he scored 32 points in a 71-62 loss to San Diego State, David Jenkins Jr. leads the UNLV Rebels (11-13) on the road against the Wyoming Cowboys (12-10) on Saturday, March 6, 2021. The Rebels are underdogs by 1 point in the matchup, which airs at 11:00 PM ET on CBS Sports. The matchup has an over/under of 144.5.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of March 6, 2021, 2:19 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
Examining the Over/Under
- The Cowboys’ average implied point total this season is 3.9 more points than their implied total in Saturday’s game (76.9 implied points on average compared to 73 implied points in this game).
- Wyoming has scored more than its implied point total in this matchup (73) 12 times this season.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Rebels (75) is four more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (71).
- UNLV has scored more than 71 points 10 times this season.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
Wyoming and UNLV Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 1+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- This season, the Cowboys have a 43.9% shooting percentage from the field, which is 2.5% higher than the 41.4% of shots the Rebels’ opponents have knocked down.
- Wyoming is 8-5 against the spread and 10-4 overall in games when it collectively shoots higher than 41.4% from the field.
- UNLV is 9-6 overall and 7-6 against the spread when allowing opponents to shoot higher than 43.9% from the field.
- The Rebels have shot at a 44.3% clip from the field this season, -3.5 percentage points above the 47.8% shooting opponents of the Cowboys have averaged.
- UNLV has compiled a 7-1 straight up record and a 4-2 record against the spread in games it shoots above 47.8% from the field.
- Wyoming is 5-0 against the spread and 5-0 straight up in games when allowing opponents to shoot greater than 44.3% from the field.
- The Cowboys shoot 34.5% from deep, 2.3% lower than the 36.8% the Rebels allow to opponents.
- Wyoming has assembled a 5-2 record against the spread and a 7-1 straight-up record in games this season when the team connects on more than 36.8% of its three-point shots.
- UNLV is 4-2 against the spread and 7-1 overall when its opponents make more than 34.5% of their shots from deep.
- The Rebels shoot 35.4% from three-point distance this season. That’s only 2.7 percentage points higher than the Cowboys have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (32.7%).
- UNLV is 6-7 against the spread and 8-8 overall when it shoots above 32.7% as a team from deep.
- Wyoming has an 8-7 ATS record and a 9-6 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 35.4% from three-point distance.
- The Cowboys connect on 9.9 three-pointers per game this season, 1.3 more made shots on average than the 8.6 per game the Rebels give up.
- When Wyoming makes more threes than its opponents, it is 11-6 against the spread and 11-6 overall. When UNLV is out-shot from deep by its opponents, it is 3-6 ATS and 4-5 straight up.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from