The Utah State Aggies (17-7) will try to build on a three-game winning streak when they visit the Fresno State Bulldogs (11-10) on Saturday, March 6, 2021 at Save Mart Center as 9-point favorites. The matchup airs at 11:00 PM ET on FS1. The matchup has an over/under of 132 points.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of March 6, 2021, 2:19 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
Examining the Over/Under
- The Aggies’ average implied point total this season is 2.8 more points than their implied total in Saturday’s game (73.8 implied points on average compared to 71 implied points in this game).
- Utah State has outscored this matchup’s implied point total (71) 15 times.
- The Bulldogs’ average implied point total on the season (72.2 points) is 10.2 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (62 points).
- Fresno State has scored more than this game’s implied total of 62 points 14 times this season.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
Utah State and Fresno State Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 9+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- This season, the Aggies have a 45.4% shooting percentage from the field, which is 2% higher than the 43.4% of shots the Bulldogs’ opponents have knocked down.
- Utah State is 10-4 against the spread and 13-2 overall in games when it collectively shoots higher than 43.4% from the field.
- Fresno State has put together a 6-3 record against the spread and a 9-2 record overall when its opponents hit more than 45.4% of their shots from the field.
- The Bulldogs’ 42.6% shooting percentage from the field this season is three percentage points higher than the Aggies have given up to their opponents (39.6%).
- Fresno State is 6-5 against the spread and 7-5 overall when shooting higher than 39.6% from the field.
- This season, Utah State has a 10-4 record against the spread and a 14-2 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot above 42.6% from the field.
- The Aggies shoot 34% from beyond the arc, 0.5% lower than the 34.5% the Bulldogs allow to opponents.
- Utah State has assembled a 9-1 record against the spread and an 11-0 straight-up record in games this season when the team makes more than 34.5% of its three-point attempts.
- Fresno State is 4-5 against the spread while putting up an 8-3 straight-up record when its opponents shoot over 34% from downtown.
- The Bulldogs three-point shooting percentage this season (32.2%) is 2.2 percentage points lower than opponents of the Aggies are averaging (34.4%).
- Fresno State is 5-1 against the spread and 5-2 overall when shooting above 34.4% as a team from three-point range.
- Utah State is 8-1 ATS and 10-0 overall in games it shoots above 32.2% from deep.
- When Fresno State makes more threes than its opponents, it is 7-3 against the spread and 7-3 overall. When Utah State is out-shot from deep by its opponents, it is 3-8 ATS and 7-7 straight up.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from