Paul George leads the Los Angeles Clippers (24-13) into a matchup with the Washington Wizards (13-20) after putting up 32 points in an 117-112 loss to the Celtics. The Clippers are 5-point favorites in the game on Thursday, March 4, 2021, which tips off at 7:00 PM ET on NBCS-DC. The matchup has an over/under of 234.5 points.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of March 4, 2021, 12:07 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Clippers vs Wizards Betting Odds
Injury Report as of March 4
Patrick Patterson: Out (Personal),
Kawhi Leonard: Day To Day (Back),
Marcus Morris Sr.: Day To Day (Concussion)
Ish Smith: Out (Quad),
Thomas Bryant: Out For Season (Left knee)
|Spread Pick||Clippers (-5)|
|Total Pick||Under (234.5)|
|Prediction||Clippers 118, Wizards 111|
The DraftKings line for this game has the Clippers favored by five, while the model predicts they’ll win by slightly more (7.3 points).
The DraftKings point total for this game is just 5.6 points highter than the model projection.
Clippers Key Players
Clippers Player Props
- Kawhi Leonard’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 39.5, 1.5 higher than his season average of 38.0.
- George’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 35.5, 0.3 higher than his season average of 35.2.
- George’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 3.5, equal to his season average of 3.5.
- Leonard’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals lower than his season average of 1.6.
Wizards Key Players
Wizards Player Props
- Russell Westbrook’s rebounding prop total for the contest is posted at 9.5 boards, 0.3 rebounds less than his season average of 9.8.
- Bradley Beal’s points prop total for the contest is set at 32.5, 0.4 points less than his season average of 32.9.
- Davis Bertans’ three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.5 shots less than his season average of 3.0.
- Alex Len’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 0.5, 0.7 blocks lower than his season average of 1.2.
- The Clippers make 48.5% of their shots from the field this season, which is 1.1 percentage points higher than the Wizards have allowed to their opponents (47.4%).
- Los Angeles has a 17-6 record against the spread and a 19-4 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 47.4% from the field.
- Washington has a 12-7 record against the spread and a 10-10 record overall when allowing its opponents to knock down more than 48.5% of their shots from the field.
- The Wizards’ 46% shooting percentage from the field this season is the same as the Clippers have allowed to their opponents.
- Washington has compiled a 9-6 record against the spread and an 8-7 straight up record in games it shoots above 46.8% from the field.
- This season, Los Angeles has a 10-5 record against the spread and a 12-3 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot above 46% from the field.
- The Clippers’ 41.8% three-point shooting percentage this season is 3.5 percentage points higher than opponents of the Wizards have shot from beyond the arc (38.3%).
- Los Angeles has a 15-10 record against the spread and an 18-7 record overall when the team makes more than 38.3% of its three-point attempts.
- Washington has put up a 13-9 against the spread while going 10-13 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot higher than 41.8% from deep.
- The Wizards’ three-point shooting percentage this season (34.3%) is 1.8 percentage points lower than opponents of the Clippers are averaging (36.1%).
- Washington is 10-4 against the spread and 7-7 overall when shooting over 36.1% as a team from three-point range.
- Los Angeles is 13-5 ATS and 14-4 overall in games it shoots over 34.3% from deep.
- The Clippers knock down 14.4 three-pointers per game this season, 3.2 more made shots on average than the 11.2 per game the Wizards give up.
- Los Angeles has gone 18-8 against the spread and 21-5 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Washington makes fewer threes than its opponents, it is 11-12 ATS and 8-16 straight up.
- The Wizards rank 24th in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Clippers allow the seventh-fewest made threes in the league.
Clippers vs Wizards Stat Rankings
|Clippers Rank||Clippers AVG||Wizards AVG||Wizards Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from