A game after he put up 35 points in a 125-111 win over the Wizards, Ja Morant leads the Memphis Grizzlies (16-15) at home against the Milwaukee Bucks (21-14) as 6-point underdogs. The matchup, which airs on FS-SE, tips at 8:00 PM ET on Thursday, March 4, 2021. The matchup’s point total is set at 235.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of March 4, 2021, 1:07 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bucks vs Grizzlies Betting Odds
Injury Report as of March 4
Jordan Nwora: Day To Day (Ankle)
Jaren Jackson Jr.: Out (Knee),
Grayson Allen: Out (Concussion Protocol)
|Spread Pick||Grizzlies (+6)|
|Total Pick||Under (235)|
|Prediction||Bucks 114, Grizzlies 113|
The model favors the Bucks by 0.8 points, a much smaller margin than the 6-point spread set by DraftKings. Take the Grizzlies to cover.
The DraftKings point total for this game is more than two possessions higher (8.0 points) than the model projection. Put your money on the under.
Bucks Key Players
Bucks Player Props
- Giannis Antetokounmpo’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 45.5, 1.1 lower than his season average of 46.6.
- Khris Middleton’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 34.5, 2.2 greater than his season average of 32.3.
- Middleton’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots greater than his season average of 2.3.
- Jrue Holiday’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.3 steals less than his season average of 1.8.
Grizzlies Key Players
Grizzlies Player Props
- Morant’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 30.5, 0.4 higher than his season average of 30.1.
- Jonas Valanciunas’ rebounding prop over/under for the game is set at 11.5 rebounds, 0.2 rebounds higher than his season average of 11.3.
- Grayson Allen’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.5 shots less than his season average of 2.0.
- Dillon Brooks’ steals prop over/under for the game is set at 0.5, 0.9 steals less than his season average of 1.4.
- This season, the Bucks have a 48.6% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.4% higher than the 47.2% of shots the Grizzlies’ opponents have made.
- Milwaukee is 12-9 against the spread and 15-6 overall when it shoots better than 47.2% from the field.
- Memphis’ record is 13-5-1 against the spread and 13-6 overall when its opponents make more than 48.6% of their shots from the field.
- The Grizzlies’ 46.6% shooting percentage from the field this season is 0.9 percentage points higher than the Bucks have allowed to their opponents (45.7%).
- Memphis has compiled a 14-3 record against the spread and a 14-3 straight up record in games it shoots over 45.7% from the field.
- Milwaukee is 15-4 against the spread and 18-1 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot over 46.6% from the field.
- The Bucks are knocking down 39% of their three-point shots this season, 1.3% higher than the 37.7% the Grizzlies allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Milwaukee is 10-9 against the spread and 14-5 overall when it shoots better than 37.7% from distance.
- Memphis is 10-4-1 against the spread and 10-5 overall when its opponents shoot better than 39% from deep.
- The Grizzlies’ three-point shooting percentage this season (35.9%) is just 1.8 percentage points lower than opponents of the Bucks are averaging (37.7%).
- Memphis is 10-2 ATS and 9-3 overall when the team hits more than 37.7% of its three-point attempts.
- Milwaukee has a 14-2 ATS record and a 15-1 straight-up record this season when it connects on more than 35.9% of its three-point shots.
- The Bucks’ 14.7 made three-pointers per game this season is 3.8 more made shots on average than the 10.9 per game the Grizzlies allow.
- Milwaukee is 11-4 against the spread and 13-2 overall when it hit more three-pointers than its opponents, while Memphis is 8-11 ATS and 8-11 straight up in games when it is out-shot from deep.
- The Grizzlies make the 26th-most three-pointers in the league, while the Bucks give up the 27th-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Bucks vs Grizzlies Stat Rankings
|Bucks Rank||Bucks AVG||Grizzlies AVG||Grizzlies Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from