Northwest Division opponents square off when the Portland Trail Blazers (20-14) host the Sacramento Kings (14-21) at Moda Center, beginning at 10:00 PM ET on Thursday, March 4, 2021. The Kings are 4.5-point underdogs in the game, the third matchup between the teams this season. The matchup has an over/under set at 238 points.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of March 4, 2021, 1:08 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Trail Blazers vs Kings Betting Odds
Injury Report as of March 4
Jusuf Nurkic: Out (Wrist),
CJ McCollum: Out (Left foot),
Zach Collins: Out (Ankle),
Harry Giles III: Out (Calf)
Tyrese Haliburton: Out (Calf),
Hassan Whiteside: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Jabari Parker: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Robert Woodard II: Out (Hamstring),
Chimezie Metu: Out (Wrist)
|Spread Pick||Trail Blazers (-4.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (238)|
|Prediction||Trail Blazers 120, Kings 112|
Our computers expect the same result as FanDuel, but have the Trail Blazers winning by a considerably larger margin (7.5 points). Take the Trail Blazers.
The FanDuel point total for this matchup is just 5.9 points highter than the model projection.
Trail Blazers Key Players
|Gary Trent Jr.||32||15.5||2.2||1.5||0.8||0.2||3.1|
Trail Blazers Player Props
- Damian Lillard’s assists prop total for the contest is posted at 8.5 assists, 0.5 assists higher than his season average of 8.0.
- Enes Kanter’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 19.5, 4.8 lower than his season average of 24.3.
- CJ McCollum’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 2.3 shots lower than his season average of 4.8.
- Robert Covington’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.4 blocks higher than his season average of 1.1.
Kings Key Players
|Marvin Bagley III||33||14.1||7.5||0.9||0.5||0.5||1.0|
Kings Player Props
- De’Aaron Fox’s assists prop total for the game is set at 8.5 assists, 1.1 assists higher than his season average of 7.4.
- Richaun Holmes’ PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 24.5, 1.6 higher than his season average of 22.9.
- Buddy Hield’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 4.5, 0.6 shots greater than his season average of 3.9.
- Tyrese Haliburton’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals higher than his season average of 1.4.
- This season, the Trail Blazers have a 44.4% shooting percentage from the field, which is 4.9% lower than the 49.3% of shots the Kings’ opponents have knocked down.
- In games Portland shoots higher than 49.3% from the field, it is 6-0 against the spread and 6-0 overall.
- Sacramento is 5-1 against the spread and 5-1 overall when allowing opponents to shoot better than 44.4% from the field.
- The Kings have shot at a 48.1% clip from the field this season, 0.8 percentage points above the 47.3% shooting opponents of the Trail Blazers have averaged.
- Sacramento has compiled an 8-12 record against the spread and a 9-11 straight up record in games it shoots higher than 47.3% from the field.
- Portland is 12-6 against the spread and 12-6 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot greater than 48.1% from the field.
- The Trail Blazers’ 38.2% three-point shooting percentage this season is 2.1 percentage points lower than opponents of the Kings have shot from beyond the arc (40.3%).
- Portland has a 13-1 record against the spread and a 13-1 record overall when the team hits more than 40.3% of its three-point attempts.
- Sacramento is 11-4 against the spread and 10-5 overall when its opponents shoot better than 38.2% from deep.
- The Kings are making 36.8% of their shots from three-point range, which is 0.1 percentage points fewer than the 36.9% the Trail Blazers’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Sacramento has a 6-8 ATS record and is 7-7 straight-up when the team makes more than 36.9% of its three-point attempts.
- Portland is 12-4 ATS and 12-4 overall in games it shoots above 36.8% from deep.
- The Trail Blazers’ 16.2 made three-pointers per game this season is 3.9 more made shots on average than the 12.3 per game the Kings give up.
- Portland is 16-8 against the spread and 17-7 overall when it makes more threes than its opponents, while Sacramento is 3-14 ATS and 2-15 straight up in games when it is out-shot from deep.
- The Kings rank 19th in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Trail Blazers give up the 18th-fewest made threes in the league.
Trail Blazers vs Kings Stat Rankings
|Trail Blazers Rank||Trail Blazers AVG||Kings AVG||Kings Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from